Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

PC:Grab That Axe
1-04-5775490-27
Tip:There’s not only one axe in this map.

2 Likes

Where’s the other axe? I saw a similar contract long time back but never got the answer. You can dm me if you don’t want to post it here.

2 Likes

My run here:杀手3 自制契约 MEDIA CHECKIN SA 2MIN36S_哔哩哔哩bilibili
Very easy.Just like what the tip says.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Featured Contract : Victimize (1:37)
#1 on ps4.
Never did this in hitman 2.

Run is a little sloppy as this literally was a new route I was trying for the first time as I was going the other way around which got me #2. Funny how a little bit of a direction change can change your entire time. :grin:

Damn that angle from behind never works for me. Very nicely done!

2 Likes

Accident Prone.(Dartmoor Garden Show)
Xbox: 3-33-5345110-68

5 targets.
All accidents.
No complications.

1 Like

Platform: PS5

Contract name: The Dead Pool

Contract ID: 2-31-9147254-99

Platform: PS5

Contract name: Sideways

Contract ID: 2-31-9703911-99

Thanks for letting us know. Those of us with a console still can’t access the ladder, which means no sniper nest. I did try shooting the ladder’s latch with the rifle to no avail, so I ended up running around killing the targets. Let’s hope IO fixes this in the next patch so we can all have a sniper’s nest.

What do you mean? I haven’t played the fixed version but the shortcut was unlocked on the original sniper contract.

1 Like

I’m assuming you have unlocked the shortcut ladder in the regular Dartmoor map? That is a requirement for it to be available in @Kevin_Rudd’s contract. I had done so and when I played the original contract, the ladder was indeed there and accessible.

2 Likes

Yes, I did, but when I played his contract on Xbox, the ladder was still locked as it is in the regular escalation. I will check again and let you know.

1 Like

Contract name : Lost Garden

Contract ID : 1-33-5985246-29

More Info

1 Like

If anyone else is on Xbox let me know; according to my end it should be working though, what is the background when you go to the contract: sunny Dartmoor or regular Dartmoor?

It says for me it’s regular Dartmoor which is why it has the number 28 in its ID, not 33 (DGS’)

For me the contract shows 33. Maybe that is the problem.

So you type in 3-28-9647851-37 and it changes it to 3-33-9647851-37?

My mistake. It’s 28 (Sniper Assassin: Garden Show) and the ladder is there. All good

Everything is fine and now that you told us about the middle target being a pistol kill the rankings may change, but I just played it again and I am number 1 at the moment with 5 stars at 7:58.

I am not home to check but how the hell is the ladder available for consoles?

1 Like