Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Oh cool, different part of the map?

Jip, gonna try your contract tonight, then I will post mine here, you usually make cool contracts!

1 Like
2 Likes

Ayy, thanks

I always thought you played on EGS. Or are you using cross contract mod?

I’ve been playing on EPIC and not using any other tools

A simple contract from NEW YORK

Name of Contract: Rebirth after catastrophe

Platform: PC (epic)

Contract ID: 1-24-5585872-01

3 Likes

V.A.B.A.N.K - (1:41)

3 Likes

Rebirth after catastrophe - (0:36)

2 Likes

PC Contract (Epic): Dropping case and casket
ID: 1-28-4160780-83

The timing is slightly precise with the route I have in mind. This started out as an experiment but it worked out so well, I decided to post it. Because it’s a puzzle contract, I don’t want to say more just yet. But I will if asked after some attempts.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Platform:PC EGS STEAM
Contract name:COLORADO COMPACT
Contract EGS ID:1-09-4805260-84
Contract STEAM ID:1-09-8998658-97

3 Likes
3 Likes

First post! Submission for Heat Stroke FC.

Hawke’s Bay
Pool Party
[EGS]
Contract ID: 1-20-9487375-07

Dump em in the pool!

3 Likes

A contract from Chongqing

Name of Contract: High-altitude Falling

Platform: PC (epic)

Contract ID: 1-30-2299639-01

1 Like

Title:Fatal Security Hole #2
ID:1-30-8441646-27(Epic) 2-30-8559591-00(PS)

JSON
{"Author":"Quartz Tan","MissionId":"451bdccf-fa3a-4aba-8b81-9c7f19c7490a","MissionName":"LOCATION_WET_RAT","TimeLimit":60,"ExitId":"e2a1710e-e74f-424e-89b2-1e2d4a404b8e","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"FATAL SECURITY HOLE #2","Description":".\r\rBy Quartz Tan","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"bc63f48c-e3fa-4413-988f-265594047c53","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"e26fa92d-3897-486e-8db7-665a48febf71","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"303c4dbf-fbdb-405f-8ca2-001412da5e39","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"384ab604-0098-40b2-b1aa-dde3c2a5689f","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"794a16ed-c306-4736-b2c6-48896259bed4","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":[],"ContractId":"c3b14034-6793-4a36-9f4d-2fd5438fb5c5","ContractPublicId":"130327400327"}}}
3 Likes

HCCE received a new update:

2 Likes
7 Likes

:joy: I should add a disguise limit to this one… GG m8!

1 Like

After a bit of thinking. I got some contracts that I’m going to submit for the Heat Stroke Community Featured Contracts. Much like the Rubber Duck, I created one new one - The Kukri Police, and resubmitting one old one The Kukri Komposition. A fair amount of people played the one I’m resubmitting, and the targets in the new one is a bit obvious. Also, there’s a theme with both of them… both involve killing target/s with the Kukri Knife. Feel free to attempt the new one.

Contract Title: The Kukri Police
Contract ID: 3-06-7698533-09 (Xbox)

Briefing:

(In the style of Dream Police by Cheap Trick) The kukri police, we live in the consulate./ The kukri police, he arrives with the knife./ The kukri police, he’s here to kill us, oh no!/ 47, this song has to stop. Eliminate the 4 Consulate Security Guards with the Kukri Knife, for real. Add insult to injury with this flopped one hit band by wearing their disguise. Take the Consulate Parking Keys and exfiltrate via a car for some style points.

Brief Description:
Eliminate 4 targets all while disguised as the Consulate Security and all eliminated with the Kukri Knife. 2 are Melee kills and 2 are Thrown Weapon kills, but all need to be done using the Kukri Knife. 1 is in the courtyard area, 1 is upstairs in the Massage Room, and 2 are on the Ground Floor in the Consulate Building. Once done, grab the Consulate Car Keys and take the only exit in the Garage.

Complications
  • Required Exit - There is only one exit active in this contract. And that is the car located in the Consulate Garage. You’ll need to grab the Consulate Car Keys inside the Consulte building to unlock that exit. - If you’ve never taken this exit, taking it unlocks the Floor It! Discovery challenge which grants you an unlock, allowing you to start in the Consulate Garage as a Start Location. Starting this contract with this start location will save you a lot of time.
  • [Optional] Targets Only - Killed a non-target? = You’ve failed this complication, but not the mission.
  • [Optional] No Bodies Found - Unless it is an Accident or a Poison Kill, if a dead or unconcious body is found = You’ve failed this complication, but not the mission.
1 Like