Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Soap Land 47
1-27-5496658-29
It may depend on luck, but I made it because I made some interesting discoveries.

6 Likes

Alright, I’ve got no idea how to do that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It must be RNG. The featured contract Lights Out his one target being where he should be or taking forever to move from his one spot.

1 Like

It says ‘Soap. Thrown Weapon’. I had no idea soap could be so deadly when thrown. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just finished it, #1 on Xbox :rofl:

Used the old school method for NPCs stuck in RNG land.

1 Like

I had to do it again today because my progress was carried over and he was right where he should have been when I arrived. RNG.

2 Likes

Notice how I had to restart it because of the framerate drop.

This happens 6/10 times. Fixed with a restart. Pls patch lol.

1 Like

In Japan, there is a saying, “Hit your head against the horns of tofu and die.” Tofu is a rectangular parallelepiped food that is much softer than soap. Compared to that, soap is so hard that it is enough to be used as a weapon.:+1:

5 Likes

47 doesn’t need to get in the station if that cause any confusion. :wink:Try to lure the target to some convenient spot.

1 Like

I tried but they don’t seem to be functional doors and the glass can’t be destroyed :sob:

2 Likes

They are not. :joy:Good luck finding the spot.

1 Like

Anything new in Contracts mode ? New Complications, or even maps like The Author ? Is it finally possible to force the use of a specific Pistol ?

1 Like

Aw seriously? Nothing at all? What a shame. Contracts Mode is what keeps the game interesting :-1:

Why are they focusing on story mode that heavily?

6 Likes

That would be no, no, no :sob:, and no.

Maybe we’ll get some new things further down the line (especially, hopefully, the remaining maps)? I wouldn’t honestly mind if they removed some of the current complications, because in the wrong hands they can make otherwise decent contracts borderline unplayable.

1 Like

I think he’s saying he’s upset about the lack of cross platform contracts. It shouldn’t be a big deal for IOI and I’m surprised we still don’t have it.

1 Like

No for all ? This is pathetic. They do not care anymore apparently.

1 Like

I could live with no cross-platform, I was thinking more no “No Loadout” or “Required Entrance” complications, etc. Oh yeah, mandatory kill conditions, specific guns, etc. Unsilenced. Yadda

As far as platform goes, we can have it, but any platform your not on will say the author is “Anonymous” because they can’t get all the different game platforms to read each other’s databases of player names. I think we could live with them saying “Anonymous” personally :S

5 Likes

Platform: Xbox
Title: The Phillips Scenario

This is the first contract in 3 that I’m really satisfied with. No puzzles required, just stealth in some tight corners of the Dartmoor Mansion.

As an aside, the fact that the exits in Dartmoor are so far away from the mansion (unless there’s a secret one I’m unaware of) is kind of annoying for contracts; about a minute of my time here was just running to the exit.

3 Likes

Don’t mind me. I’m just reserving a parking spot here, until the Servers work again.

1 Like

My go-to exit at the moment is the small fishing pier. There are a couple of guards and gardners. Of course, I’ve only done some contracts there and the escalation, which I kind of enjoyed.

1 Like