Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Name of contract: The Bullet paradox

Platform: PS4

Contract ID: 2-29-1553362-54

Description:
I don’t want to say anything, but I hope someone will find a solution :wink:.

3 Likes

I made this contract simply to shed light on this unique situation, but I had to find a way to naturally keep the player around for long enough to witness it. My thinking was that by the time the player gets the required disguise, they may then go back for the second target, just in time to witness the chain of events unfold.

I just realised, the electric phone is no longer available and no longer offers a free kill on the main target! Nice!

1 Like

Puzzle you say? :wink:

Edit: okay finally solved it, spent way to long trying to push Green onto the other guard like the Viktor/Dalia kill :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well nice work, you managed to show me something new in a level I’d played so many time before (not so much Landslide but Sapienza in general).

1 Like

Ive got the solve, but this triple kill just isnt working out lol…

Fantastic!

1 Like

Hmm, we might have different methods then :thinking: I only double kill Swan and Gustav

Ahh yes… I thought this contract was a different puzzle. Turns out what I’m doing just adds style points :wink:

EDIT @GlogolZ

Gottem'

Close

2 Likes

Contract name: Just as old Trotsky said
ID 1-22-8372121-32
Platform: PC
Description: More less of a joke contract, and only reason why I’ve unlocked ice axe - to shove it in Janus’s skull (or slit his throat to be more precise).
For extra lulz, I recommend doing this in coat, SSS or Casual Tourist - as this is how Trotsky’s assassin was disguised.

2 Likes

So when new members who’ve been playing for a while and come to find or share contracts they’ve created click on the category - it’s right there for them to find.

5 Likes

I made a flowy, lovely Dartmoor contract! Take a looksee!

Name: Bitter Pill to Swallow
Contract ID: 3-28-1694366-02
Platform: Xbox

All targets can be found throughout the garden, hehe

My best time is 39s, hehe

My most tricky accident kill ever. Tried repeating it, but failed every time.

Contract:
Shocking Grave Dive (Dartmoor)

1 Like

Can you do this in 3:30?

Contract: Wet Battery

I get what you’re going for here, but technically there are 5 starting locations you can use. The three with either Event Staff, Event Security, or Art Crew (as what you intended). But you can also start with the suit in either the Atrium Lobby or the story starting point in the skydiving suit, since there’s a free Event Security disguise available in the map to pick up.

2 Likes

Can you poison five of the ICA agents in Berlin, as a total ghost? That means no pacifications, no kills other than targets, no getting spotted, suit only, and no disguise changes.

Platform: PC
Name: Poisoned Image
Contract ID: 1-29-2804601-04
Description:

With the release of the data files (and that snafu in South Dakota a few years ago), the ICA has been having a public image problem.

Much blame rests on Agent Montgomery & 4 members of the squad under his command. We need to eliminate them, but it has to be completely untraceable. Absolutely no blowback on the ICA.

You must be a complete ghost for this mission. No traces of any kind. Use poison. Do not harm anybody else. Do not steal anybody’s clothing. Do not leave any witnesses.

-Diana

Hint: You may find it useful to take certain items dropped by the targets.

WARNING: There’s currently a bug in the level regarding poisoning Agent Lowenthal. My intended method was to poison his food delivery (which you still have to figure out how since you can’t pacify the delivery man and take his keys), but the game doesn’t currently consider that as a Poison kill on the objectives menu. I already reported it in the Bug Report thread, so hopefully IOI fixes it. In the meantime, I also have an alternate version of this contract with “Any Method” for Agent Lowenthal under Contract ID 1-29-5990289-04. That was actually the one I made first and how I discovered the bug in Berlin.

1 Like

Short and sweet in Dartmoor
Title: The Kane Denouement
ID: 3-28-3694383-52

1 Like

I am not the type of person to call contracts challenging since this game is based around knowledge and what you know may assist you in different ways, but, yeah, I found this contract a bit challenging to SA, I’m sure I routed poorly this one but it is a rlly cool challenge imo.

Have fun.

PS: 2-30-6345162-10

2 Likes

Just posting this here as well, as it’s actually a fan made contract:

Blademaster of Sgaíl
The ancient blademasters demand blood, so 47 obliges. Slice and throw your way through this puzzle contract. For a bonus challenge, never change your starting disguise. This was a contract originally made in hitman 2 (by me also), i remade it for hitman 3 and changed it so marek would no longer require the burial dagger.

1-21-7272124-30

3 Likes

PS5

Performance review

Dispose of Dubai’s penthouse workers not performing on the job.

2-27-6280968-13

1 Like