Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Good idea @Agent_MJ. I might just do that.

Title: Getting a grip
Contract ID: 3-29-4502416-17
Challenges:
NOTHING TO EASE THE MIND: Start the mission with nothing but the straight jacket belt and the pale homemade silencer.

PICKING POCKET: Find the radio tower key, then eliminate Agent Thames with a headshot from the radio tower.

RAGNARÖK’S SHOCK: Electrocute five people across Berlin.

1 Like

oooooo i like this idea.

1 Like

@Charlie_Farmer you know the link to the peacock website? also what do you think would be a good idea for whittleton creek for challenges? now thinking about it how many rounds does the pale homemade silencer have?

1 Like

Here you go @Agent_MJ https://thepeacockproject.org/
In answer to you question on Whittleton creek, maybe construction worker themed ones? Or maybe to do with the “fake” gardeners/garbage men etc
I think the homemade silencer has 14 bullets but you can always pick up more ammo and then have like 50 bullets.

mm. for a challenge how about destroying cars? maybe only the politicians limo?

1 Like

Ok, i might do that later on today, good idea @Agent_MJ!

This topic is like a roadmap from WOA, but they will actually have content, all free of charge! (Xbox only)

so what’s gonna have?

1 Like

AUGUST ( July (22nd), well the rest of it)
THE TECHNO SEASON

25th July-31st July :
CONTRACTS

Hacker space
Contract ID: 3-09-4593499-17

Electrolux
Contract ID: 3-11-0161088-17
Location Miami

*Wire sockets
Contract ID: 3-29-0032833-17

There’s more im just tired wait till tomorrow for me to finish

@Charlie_Farmer you made four threads about personal series of contracts and that is just too much. This thread here works very well in getting contracts or series of contracts around and get people to play and recreate them.

By fragmentating contracts over many places this gets watered down. Also if you make a thread platform specific, it even implies that recreating them is undesired.

Please make up your mind if you really have something that just does not fit here and make a thread about it. But only then, and not four of them.

5 Likes

@Urben.
Can i at least have my SASO topic as that will just clog up the fan made contracts of Hitman 3. If not, I’m definitely a bit PISSED OFF as it will now be a nightmare to find the DAILY SASO contracts every week. To make life easy for people, i kept adding to ONE post for every week, but now it will be all mixed in with other things eg actual contracts and whatnot, so it will be hard to find. If you’re going to ignore of not allow me to have a separate topic then I’ll be PISSED OFF for some time. Some serious shit went down in my family recently, so i don’t want this bollocks to deal with quite frankly. PS: Don’t flag this, its not intending to cause harm, I’m just angry, tired, sad and annoyed. Thx @Urben if you do. :frowning:

BTW they weren’t platform specific, im just on Xbox, people can remake.

damn. pray you’ll be alright man. dealing with family issues is a serious thing to anyone.

1 Like

Thx for the support @Agent_MJ

What the hell…??? What map is this?

The contract is in Mendoza, in the lobby crowd

Chess puzzle with 4 explosive device kills in Haven:

PS4 Contract: Bishop to Queen IV
ID: 2-26-2419023-09

I discovered this cool setup in Haven, where you move the targets around like pieces on a chess board: First move the Queen (2nd target) to a secluded spot. Then make her guard (pawn) call the Bishop (1st target) to join the Queen. The Bishop was protecting the King (4th target).Now the King is only protected by the Knight (3rd target), and another pawn (Jason Portman). Then get rid of the Queen’s pawn, do a silent double kill, and quickly hide the bodies. Next, explode the Knight (3rd target) in plain sight, but because he is riding his horse, you keep SA. Then wait for the other pawn to move away, and manipulate the King into an explosive trap. The blast also dumps his body in the ocean. Checkmate! Four explosive device kills, and nobody knows what happened. I got SA in 5 mins, but maybe there is a quicker way?

4 Likes

Platform:PC EGS STEAM
Contract name:HEADMASTER FALLS
Contract EGS ID:1-06–7725082-84
Contract STEAM ID:1-06-2143427-97 Thanks @ICAagent_AL
Everyone is welcome to play My Contract and good luck.47

complication

4 Likes

Title: Any speedrun 2
Contracg ID (Xbox) 3-03-5514621-17
Description:

Target:
Video of my method (could improve, i got 1:38 SASO):

Let me know if the video link doesn’t work.

1 Like

Contract Title: Tantos out

Contract ID: 2-28-9431765-05

Briefing: In reference to what the Dartmoor level is based on.

Targets

Complications

required exit as well.

1 Like