Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Cool will try it, please try my Mission Impossible and tell me what you think.

Did you take my explosive SONKO challenge?

Not yet, was too busy with Ambrose Island, now the thread is gone, please post it here?

1 Like

made this baby with HCCE.
Get Off My Lawn! – 2-22-9711086-94
a joke that doesn’t need to be explained. all thanks to urben working his magic to get it on ps4. and @djsojus too. both of them helped me get it settled.

3 Likes

I see there are no scores yet, please put up your score so we have a time frame?

1 Like

Just got 17 minutes on it - that was a difficult one.

2 Likes

yeah it kind of is a little. i guess i wanted it to be a bit chaotic a bit. and also for the funny joke of striker and cowboy suit.

2 Likes

i tried it out myself. find it interesting HCCE contracts aren’t in yer my contracts list. the name of the creator of it goes under [steam] mjbsr2008. but yeah on the leaderboard you’ll see my psn there. it’s mjbsr2008

1 Like

@agent_mj, my man could you tell me the stuff to recreate it or something as it sounds like a blast

1 Like

Title: Mission possible?
Contract ID: 3-02-1390469-17
Description/Target/Complication:

the HCCE mod.

1 Like

PC : 1-22-1246481-68

2 Likes

You won’t be able to recreate it, its a PC mod with 6 targets.

how do you kill them with that? also is it possible for me to pass it to PS4?

1 Like

Ahhh, what a shame, i really need to get HCCE. My rig is really slow so it will take me a while!

HCCE tool .But on PC4 can’t make something like contract.

was wondering since i kind of want to pass over it to ps4 through HCCE since i got it. but yeah how can you kill people with that weapon?

Danm,a dart gun kill…Finally another guy find out how to do this in game…

1 Like

My run here:杀手3 自制契约 LOTUS-2 SA/SO 55s_单机游戏热门视频

1 Like

How with Sieger.This was random kill