Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

That’s the business,bro.As an assassin,you should not ask too much…

yes it’s really will make u pian in the ass :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I m just kidding bro

2 Likes

So do I. Maybe u can try some of other contracts create by me…

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Contract ID:1-18-6370845-04

Platform:Epic

Submitter name:Josery_Ripper

Contract Title:Waiter

Briefing:OMO

ecf294d6cb7dd1d0fc19d4a8089157544b5046ed_2_690x368
b8c676f444f06a5cb37c48fa62ca35ece6e5fbb3_2_690x364

Contract ID:1-24-2387890-84

Platform:Epic

Submitter name:Orange_725

Contract Title:Thinker

Briefing:TAT by:Orange_725

294915ea04b8618371d5c0757efa1c33bb9c20c9_2_690x369
bde7d5685cb09178c4f8a975c0ca0b820c54ffc6_2_690x366

Platform: Steam
Contract Name: Simple?
Contract ID: 1-22-5845368-20

I know the submissions for the next Featured Contract set is literally tomorrow, but I thought I might get a headstart and show you one of my contracts I’ll be submitting for Spring Cleaning. Besides, who knows how long the submissions will be up for. Here is Delirious Autumn Cleaning. Kinda ironic since I live on the bottom side of the world.

In Delirious Autumn Cleaning, you have 5 Maids to eliminate. Sounds EAASY but it is more of a puzzle to try and get a fast time without getting spotted. The Smoking Maid-man explodes, The Admired Maid-man accidentally panics its friend, The Broom Maid-man accidentally snaps, The Closet Maid-woman gets stabbed with her childhood dream of meeting a unicorn, and The Drinking Maid-woman dies of comfort from a hot beverage… tea! Sounds very EAASY. It doesn’t have to be done in that order. The targets and the traps are very obvious. But hey, at least you get to make a clean mess for the cleaners to clean it all up again and resume their very pitiful lives. Try doing this contract without a briefcase.

Contract ID: 3-28-4423446-09 (Xbox)
Briefing:

I hate cleaning! Why am I getting paid as a Maid to not only hate doing it but also do it in a stingy and already cleaned mansion!? True, I do get a break but I just wanna play video games. This job is bored as hell. I’ll only enjoy it if there’s a mess to clean up. Can you do me a favor and make a clean mess around the mansion. I’ll pay yousome of my salary and give you my spare uniform. Just don’t get caught and/or make it too messy. EAASY! Huh… I guess English wasn’t my favorite subject.

Objectives & Complications

This is the full list of complications & objectives included in this contract. Good luck completing these for Silent Assasin.

Objectives

• No Objectives - This contract has no objectives. You are free to pick any exit and don’t need to worry about a time limit.

Complications

• Do Not Get Spotted - Got spotted? = Mission Fail!
  • [Optional] No Pacifications - Knocked someone out? Score is broken, no 5 Stars for you.
  • [Optional] Perfect Shooter - Shot a bullet and missed someone? Score is broken, no 5 Stars for you.

I’ll come up with some more cleaning contracts to submit along with this one. With it being a new year of Hitman and of course another one of my contracts got featured recently, Who Framed Rolf Rabbit… I am pretty much in a bustling mood for making more contracts. I feel like Delirious Autumn Cleaning is more one of my new favorites that I’ve created. While it does have complications, it is not as overbearing and is a little more interesting. It is not so much about making sure you bring the right items, it is more about the execution and which target to take out first. I had that idea in mind for Who Framed Rolf Rabbit. While it is obvious to tell what path I took when making the contract, I did it intentionally for those that don’t have access to the shortcuts. It is possible to take out Florida Man or Mishoo first instead of Rolf. Remember, their kills can be done in any disguise. It’s only Rolf and the delivery guy that you need to wear the Suit and Rolf’s disguise respectfully. From what I have playtested, it’s actually a little bit tricker to take out Mishoo and Florida Man in Rolf’s disguise since the Agents and certain guards do indeed recognise you more in that disguise. So yeah, I do put some thought into both the briefing and the gameplay side of contracts. Hope you enjoy both Who Framed Rolf Rabbit and Delirious Autumn Cleaning.

2 Likes

NAME:American Venom
ID:1-24-0284919-66

briffing 2

target and the complication

4 Likes

A couple Easter contracts that weren’t submitted to the feature thread:

Platform: Playstation
Contract Name: Scopes Bunny Trial
Contract ID: 2-22-9652444-84

Platform: Playstation
Contract Name: PLANDEMIC: Little Bunny Bird Flu
Contract ID: 2-30-1467455-84

2 Likes
4 Likes

Awesome dude very well done hell seeing the speedruns of my contracts makes me quite happy honestly thank you so much for playing my contracts man

2 Likes

I read this first as “fuck seeing the speedruns of my contracts” and thought that this was supposed to be a sarcastic comment

2 Likes

Oh wait dhit tru im didnt mean to be sarcaist sorry for the misanderstanding

3 Likes

Here’s my “Spring Cleaning” submissions

3 Likes

nice work on these promo images

2 Likes

Yup, Linux is a God at creating Sublime images using Ansel!

1 Like

thats not what i meant, and not something i agree with. what i meant is that his editing skills with informational contract images has greatly improved since he started making them

2 Likes

Back to Basics Epic ID: 1-02-7264667-91

3 Likes