Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Two Sniper Contracts in Mendoza

Contract name : Vineyard Exit? Why Not Boat?
Contract ID : 1-31-2082593-29

Exit : Vineyard

More Info

Contract name : Pinch Hitter
Contract ID : 1-31-0819209-29

More Info

1 Like

Looking for a PS4/PS5 porter who is willing to help. excited to start putting these out! :smile:

1 Like

@linux_penguin

This was BRUTAL.

3 Likes

Made a ton of new contracts for PlayStation! I have many more I will post here, friend me on PlayStation to see all of my contracts.

Made a bunch of new PlayStation contracts! Post videos of your guys runs and the times you got.

Contract name: super Mario bros gone wrong (Sapienza)
Contract id: 2-03-7260302-00

Contract name: Eyes Of A Shogun (Hokkaido)
Contract id: 2-10-1121206-00

Contract name: Get A Leg Up (Paris)
Contract id: 2-02-5040510-00

Contract name: The Zanotti Incident (Sapienza)
Contract id: 2-04-7989216-00

Contract name: The Rolex Thieves (Whittleton Creek)
Contract id: 2-22-9843561-00

Contract name: Black Dragon’s Return (Chongqing)
Contract id: 2-30-8337276-00

Contract name: The Art Rivalry (Dubai)
Contract id: 2-27-3859585-00

Contract name: The Paz Trickery (Berlin)
Contract id: 2-29-5778091-00

Contract name: The Lee Hong Impersonation (Chongqing)
Contract id: 2-30-4263086-00

Contract name: The Abiatti Derivation (Sapienza)
Contract id: 2-04-3151297-00

Contract name: The Absolution (Sapienza)
Contract id: 2-03-4010680-00

1 Like

The Zambian Conflict (PlayStation)

Contract Name: The Zambian Conflict
Contract ID: 2-16-3541130-00
Contract Issuer: Kevinius Jones

Description:

This cult is hosting a meeting in the Himmapan Hotel up in Bangkok, Thailand. It is rumored that there will be a very important exchange of information, you can’t let that information get out, take out prominent cult members dressed as an initiate.

Cerulean City (Playstation)

Contract name: Cerulean City
Contract ID: 2-13-1895014-00
Contract Issuer: Lele Fonda

Objectives:

• get silent assassin suit only

• don’t pacify anyone

Description: “Lele Fonda” the infamous warlord, has hired you to kill some of the cities bandits and criminals to assert his dominance, he sees “Kafe Hudsa” as a threat since Kafe has hypnotization skills used to cause chaos, eliminate all of Lele’s enemies in Mumbai.

More than month late, but I have finally recored myself playing this contract. Great contract, I wish we had contracts like these in FC section. It’s a bit puzzle one, but not that hard, premise is pretty smart - I like it.

3 Likes

Did you ever start to recreate this?

Tried once and it wasn’t as easy as it looks. However, I won’t give up. Will be trying again very soon.

1 Like

bjarkhov coming later today

2 Likes

great route! i never wouldve thought to shoot those guys over there! i got a 58 on pc, required some crazy luck + flicking tho.

1 Like

Done, sort of. Couldn’t find a way to electrocute all 5 targets so I changed the elimination of 2 targets. The title on Xbox is Schizophrenia in Italian (Remix).
ID: 3-03-4498890-68

This should be 03 for Sapienza’s id. As for the contract, both guards can pick up tasers, and all three civilians targets are close enough to sewer puddles (a house near Megazzini iirc) and taps (Piombo’ house, church building), but I wonder how you could get 3+ targets who are all far apart to the same electric spot without anyone spotting you drag bodies across the town? I guess I’ll just have to give it a try

Hmmm, the entertainer… seiker + drag to the top floor of the apt. building he goes into. Knockout the woman in there and run the sink or something. I guess lol.

I tried to make a contract where it is worth to consider hiding one or two more people to start with a more flexible loadout. The targets are all somewhat near containers, but to get them there you might have to deal with surrounding NPCs without filling the needed containers.

Pockets & Boxes

PC: 1-29-1122276-28 – XBOX: 3-29-7486893-50 (thx @ColdDayInHell)

This contract offers many approaches. Choose one fitting you.
If needed, supporting ICA agents carry additional equipment:

• [Level 2] Agent Green: Concealable Knife
  • [Level -1] Agent Banner: Lethal Poison Syringe
  • [Level -2] Agent Chamberlin: Plastic Explosive

Professionals may attempt this contract in these variations:

• Variation A: No Loadout/Smuggle Point (optionally Suit only)
  • Variation B: No Pacifications (optionally Suit Only)
Target locations

4 Likes

There is no woman there. The apartment has a church key so it belongs to a church worker or the priest. Anyway, my problem when trying to recreate the original contract was that I could only bring 2 items and smuggle a third for electrocution. I couldn’t find a way to electrocute the other 2 targets.

1 Like

You’re right, no lady in the apartment (that’s Landslide I was thinking of), but there is a sink to overflow.

I see what you mean. No car batteries and unless NPCs drop tasers like Berlin, impossible.

Unless you drag them into spots where there are puddles and electrical strips (Francesca’s start)

The issue is the loadout. You don’t have enough “devices” to electrocute all 5. Same disguise? Sure, but it’s a different disguise for each.

1 Like

As @linux_penguin wrote, both guards pick up tasers and the other 3 are near a puddle or can be dragged to a sink. The issue, as you wrote, is the loadout. Because of that, I decided to eliminate 2 of the targets in a semi-challenging way. That said, there is a way to eliminate the priest with an explosive device and nobody will hear it and come searching.

True.

I see 4/5 targets being electrocuted. Luring the Ruins guard to Francesca’s starting point (wire plug) is the 4th option. Or the tower guard. But that involves removing a few mansion guards first.

Like https://youtu.be/J66wBgMFGo4?t=7037