Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

It seems you mistyped the IDs.
Blind Spot Thug’s ID is 1-31-8510401-29.
The Shadow of Bloom’s ID is 1-31-1841093-29.

@SANY-72Q @TheCasualHitman

I hate you both.

2 Likes

There was an error in the data I managed locally.
Thank you.

Try being the one recreating it. Took forever. Anyway, nice run. Mine was 2 minutes more than yours.

2 Likes

another coming today (for real this time) :laughing: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No real motivation to play H3 beyond the player-made content at this point, so good to see this and other similar threads are still quite active. I’m trying to go through as many as possible, from weeks of contracts that I’ve added to the favourites tab and not got around to playing yet. Here are seven, which I think for the most part have been posted in this thread in recent times.

Asylum Aftermath@Heepo

(soz, no str8jacket)

The Scacchetti Calumny@TheBored23

Black Plague – by josthin

(josthin has some other fun contracts on Xbox if anyone wants to look them up)

The Abdullah Excavation@TheBored23

The Ejector Tribulation@linux_penguin

Nuclear Neutralization@ElectronicCat

Unhygienic (Remix)@linux_penguin

3 Likes

clever route, never thought to use the taser on him. i have a 50 second up on my youtube.

@linux_penguin This one took me hours to figure out. Loved it

1 Like

Didn’t see this until now, glad you enjoyed the contract so much! :slight_smile:

Also, getting the guard target to move with the briefcase, ha! Never thought of that one, nice.

Lawyer Opener

1-31-5046770-99

Another contract abusing the game mechanics.

1 Like

Two Easy Mendoza Contracts

Contract name : The Mild Geese
Contract ID : 1-31-6430857-29

More Info

Contract name : The Mercenaries 3D
Contract ID : 1-31-0794872-29

More Info

I was trying to make a real cheeky contract for Tyson Williams, kill method: Explosive Device… Maybe don’t change starting disguise. I say “cheeky” because it’d take advantage of his (and I’d title the contract with something along the lines of) All Seeing Eye, and how his sickness has given him the ability of sight beyond sight (no thundercats reference intended)… Since he has a tendency to spot KO’d bodies in the underground lab while lumbering about in his villa. Such as the USB thief after she slips. Then he’d proceed to run downstairs, but that’s where he’d run into a tripwire or proximity explosive. Buuuut, it relied on too much RNG. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I haven’t posted any contracts in a while it seems. I thought I’d make an official image for tet seeing as it’s gotten a couple of plays, and I have a new one that’s designed for speedrunning, and there is a bunch of ways to do it. I have H2 on Steam so I was able to use Ansel for tet.

By the way, which image styles do you prefer?

• Details are text (Like in The Ejector Tribulation)
  • Details are Images (Like in Barging In)
  • Briefing is written text (Like in Barging In)
  • Briefing is an image (See dropdown box for some examples)

0 voters

Examples for briefing as an image

2 Likes

Sapienza contract on Xbox.
Vietato Fumare
3-03-1673019-68

3 Likes

Four of a Kind

Contract name : U.N. Owen was her?
Contract ID : 1-31-3451584-29

More Info

The Ada Wong Imitation

PC: 1-24-6458790-99
XBOX: 3-24-1637346-50 @ColdDayInHell
PS: 2-24-1398382-98 @TheChicken

9 Likes

I don’t really know Resident Evil, but that’s a fun way to theme a contract.

2 Likes
1 Like

This is all I think of when I hear her name :rofl:

Recreated on Xbox
3-24-1637346-50

1 Like

Well I guess it’s another classic I never had chance to know about. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thanks for recreating!

2 Likes