Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

ID contract-1-02-8529599-68-PC

Wasn’t really sure where to put this but has anyone else come across this super weird contract in Trending on Xbox?

The briefing has 4 targets with the same name and picture. In game, there are 2 targets next to each other with the same name and regardless of which one you kill you complete the mission and get credit for all 4 kills. Super odd. I’m guessing it’s some sort of bug due to them having identical names?

4 Likes

I was going to make a story contract out of that where you killed one or the other, it’s really interesting and could be great for contracts as long as nobody reports it.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of finishing Acts in Colorado.

1 Like

Two rather simple contracts for this great mission.

4 Likes

Alot of stuff comes with the rule of 3, 47. even botany.
contract id: 1-33-3459644-30

3 Likes

ID contract-1-33-8390250-68-PC

2 Likes

The show’s contract ID is 33… I wonder why they skipped 32?

2 Likes

32 is probably something that doesn’t officially have contracts mode

2 Likes
6 Likes

maybe 32 was originally designed for Untouchable
I remembered that there was a spoiler saying that H3 contained 6 locations with full 20 mystery before the official announcement. So perhaps Untouchable WAS thought to be a normal mission with contract mode which use the 32 code ID?

3 Likes

Luckily Romania doesn’t have contracts mode. Nobody cares anyway. That would be painful :rofl:

Also, @Quartz_tan @Hamushi @A1dr1ch

You guys are nuts.

2 Likes

Made a little, simple Contract on Garden Show.

ID: 1-33-8921390-49

1 Like

Contract No found.I not found contract

Evacuate the Mansion!

1-33-3541208-89

A bit of an illegal contract, especially with the no pacifications complication. :wink:

How to do contract:

You need to Violin Boost your way into the mansion, go to the staff locker room and get the disguise.

3 Likes

Platform: PC

Contract name: BAD INFLUENCE

Contract ID: 1-33-7323710-06

I tried to make a contract with an overall theme. Most of the targets are on their phones (or getting their pictures taken). Lindsey talks about her stylist…or make-up artist (she is right at the start of the level, bitching about everything :grinning:). So they all could be influencers.

I also tried to come up with reasons for their deaths that correspond with their characters:
Norman is older and looks a little bit creepy - so he is a predator.
Lindsay is a heavy smoker - hence the tobacco company deal.
Marcia has a few lines of dialogue and she always talks about her children.
Roxanne and Kendra are photo models.

The only complication is No Collateral Damage (optional).

7 Likes

There are many chandeliers in the dining area.
Would this be easy?

Contract name : Funeral Procession of Burning Flower
Contract ID : 1-31-6910805-29

More Info

3 Likes

Contract Title: The Cheater

Contract ID: 2-33-7087073-95

Platform: PS4

1 Like

They are assigned a number regardless of if they have contracts mode or not; I know because I’ve technically published contracts on Sniper maps. It’s based on being a ‘location’

So if 31 is accounted for then 32 would be Romania, yeah, regardless of if they ever intended to give it contracts mode (they probably never did)

1 Like

PC:Media Checkin
1-33-8716226-27
Remember,no pacifications

tips

So how to get a guard outfit and SA at the same time?We all know general non target kill would let you lose SA,but some mission story kill not.So you need to do is go to the facility of garden show,fired a mansion guard,when he suicide,you can get his outfit without losing SA.
Take a try,it’s very easy.

3 Likes