Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Yeah the key is useful, you’re welcome :slight_smile:

I agree on the phone. I remember playing this one, I just wanted it to be done with. :rofl:

@linux_penguin I took another shot at The Catalyst Provocation after Crewdy’s post. This one is such a solid contract. 10/10 for me. So many ways to complete it. I got this method down to 1:21 but didn’t capture that one.

1 Like

Great contract.

2 Likes

Different starting location but pretty much the same time as mine. Nice.

Random useless fact: If you shoot the brick instead of picking it up, the key won’t spawn lol.

2 Likes

Ha, that’s funny.

I don’t think it’s there on Master though.

Nah, it’s there on Master too. Remember how IOI absolutely abandoned the Master mode on this game? I love the maps on 3, but the overall game seems like such a disappointment compared to 2.

2 Likes

These last 2 were decent.

I liked the Berlin one a lot more. Running around Mendoza rustles my jimmies :rofl:

Poisoning 2 targets near each other is often a dumpster fire unless you can quickly distract the ?!?!?!?! state.

This one, hope it gets picked.

2 Likes

I am very happy that you enjoyed both of them. As I said, I am planning on submitting The Saber Of Sickness and The Kukri Komposition for envy. Now that I think about it, I might also submit A Grape Travesty now that I think about the briefing and the conversation that the couple talks about in-game, even though it’s not Valentine’s Day but there is a bit of envy in the mix. I put a lot of effort into these three.

If I had to place it in order from worst to best, I would put it in this order; The Saber Of Sickness, A Grape Travesty, and The Kukri Komposition. From what I remembered from their recent livestream, submissions are happening sooner, most likely this upcoming Monday. I hope the developers noticed these 3 contracts and picks one of them. I would be quite surprised if they picked A Grape Travesty because as I said, I recreated this contract three times ever since the game came out. But yeah, Season of Envy is definitely my season. Green is my favorite colour and of course it’s cat themed, purrfect! Bye the way, the screenshot/thumbnail for both of them is perfect. :+1:

I was going through some of my unfinished contracts and came across this one. Really had fun finally figuring it out. Is this how you intended to do it? Love playing obscure contracts like these!

5:58

5 Likes

Nice strategy! I don’t really remember how I did the kill for Edwin when I recreated it. Only remember that I shot Brendon from the pier, he came running down and when he was next to the oil drum I’ve set it on fire…

3 Likes

Contract name : Field Fortification

Contract ID : 1-09-4112741-29

More Info

Edwin drinks from the glass in his paddock if the journalist is knocked out, so not quite for him but the Florida man strat is intended for Fulton.

2 Likes

Nice, never knew about this NPC route. Could try and see if this cuts down my time.

1 Like

Fun one!
Recreated on Xbox: 3-30-3573091-20

Your other one is a nightmare though :joy:

3 Likes

1 Like

@ColdDayInHell

3 Likes

I tried using the Serpent’s Tongue too, but it only made the security room guards antsy. :rofl:

Great run.

And now, a trial Envy Featured Contract submission.

Competitive Jealousy

Xbox: 3-29-1391487-50
PC : 1-29-8134009-22 (Thanks @CybraxCyberspace !)

Suggested Image (I should change it)

Briefing

There appears to be a secret rivalry between Agents Banner and Montgomery. Banner prefers working alone while Montgomery occasionally teases him for being a lone wolf and weaker assassin. Hugo Großer acts like he’s afraid of the bikers when in fact he is jealous of how successful their cocaine operation is and wants a taste of the action. Show these 3 the consequences of their sins. Give everyone else a show to remember.

I decided to make one and don’t plan on getting picked but thought it was interesting enough. Agent Banner is a pretty cool target and minimal backstory (lone wolf etc.) I chose zero complications because it only makes it difficult for new or casual players.

I had planned on doing a dagger-only kill contract based on a quote I loved in college by Nietzsche:

“The gilded sheath of pity sometimes covers the dagger of envy”

Xbox friends, please tell me what ya think of it. PS/PC, it’s easy to create and I’d hope you’d know who the targets are and where they are :wink:

4 Likes

Competitive Jealousy PC : 1-29-8134009-22

1 Like

Interesting contract

2 Likes

Contract name : Super Bomberman 5

Contract ID : 1-09-7529901-29

More Info

1 Like

LOL I wonder where you got that SMG elim idea…

3 Likes