Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Well I still do this at times. With DOOM music playing in my head.

2 Likes

Inspired by everyone doing item specific contract, I toyed around Dubai and made the following contract on Xbox :

All For Just a Coin
Xbox
ID 3-27-3882208-77
PC
ID 1-27-9830560-22

Sheik Omar al-Ghazali is at the top of the world today, He has everything, but still wants more. Maybe he should be tempted. Maybe a single coin could be his fall. This contract was made with the intent to see the players use the RFID Triggered Explosive.

I tested at least two way to complete the contract with silent assassin rating with just the social stealth and social manipulation mechanics, no distractions, no NPC AI manipulation.

I always like to find strange way to use the RFID mechanic and I’m always a bit saddened by how forgotten it is.

If anyone with the HCCE mod could remake it properly with a RFID Triggered Explosive condition, I would appreciate it. But if not, it’s still fine. You all already inspired me and made me have a bit of fun, so I’m already good with the contract as it is.

3 Likes

Here you go pal, 1-27-9830560-22

3 Likes

Thank you @CybraxCyberspace :slight_smile:

1 Like

PC:Let The Base Kick
ID:1-08-5598769-27
You can use gun lure if you like.(I didn’t use that)

4 Likes

Contract name : Yamatsunami

Contract ID : 1-10-4591018-29

More Info

4 Likes

PC:Ducky Downer
ID:1-30-2645859-27
I get that ‘‘Ducky’‘sniper before new featured contract comes out.So I make this contract.
(you can also get that sniper by playing featured contract’‘crash and burn’’)
Edit:seems IOI fix that now…let’s try other featured contract…)

1 Like

A few contracts I have played on stream recently (apologies that you have to hear my voice if you have sound on :rofl:)

Explosive Situation by @djsojus

The Fatales & The Ties That Bind by @Viv

Mountain to Climb, Sign of the Times & Cold Blade, Hot Day by @linux_penguin

Also, new thumbnails. Yay!
I’m playing through the Envy FC submissions so may have some of them to share soon.

4 Likes

:clap:
Also, I am so so so far behind on playing these, I don’t usually upload them, but when I get round to playing through them all if in any of them I do shockingly well I’ll make sure to upload them here.

2 Likes

Nice run on my contract! Hope you enjoyed it. Funny coincident: I wore this exact suit while creating the contract.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Congrats, you made me play a Colorado contract.

4 Likes

I’ve been creating many Colorado contracts lately. If you want to play Colorado contracts, you can play them.

5 Likes

Colorado is a decent map. Not exactly the best for contracts but certain areas have a lot of potential.

These weapon specific contracts are something else though , lol.

Wasn’t Colorado, Columbia , and Isle Of Sgail all created by a third party (not IOI) ?

@Urben @wincenworks @MrOchoa @SilentWraith @Khakiasp might know

1 Like

I believe so, Sumo Digital

2 Likes

Correct.

:laughing: from this portfolio
https://www.wesleyarthur.co.uk/hitman2/

IRT Isle of Sgail

The level is compact, with a vast amount of verticality.

Compact? I think the map is pretty large. Vertical indeed, but it is not compact by any means. The warehouse floors are “compact” lol.

They like big maps. Colorado is a good sized sandbox map, Santa Fortuna is massive, Isle of Sgail is maybe a little smaller.

@Khakiasp found it, it was your upload!

1 Like

With 50 seconds you must be shooting him through the wall or something? That’s f*cked up lol

That lure shot is already a bit mean, happen to find it by accident.

You have a video of that?

6 Likes

@CybraxCyberspace and his crazy contracts + speedruns. You drive me insane. And satisfied :rofl:

Currently running his S01 contracts:
Ok I can’t embed Twitch streams, weird.

4 Likes

Wow glad you found the noise from tunnel can affect NPC above.
I haven’t upload my run but here is a run from @EUBwipo previously known by @A1dr1ch (I don’t know why he changed account). His strat is very similar to mine.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1jf4y1c7cP
Thanks for playing. :relaxed:

2 Likes

WTF lmao that’s pretty cool but a lot of panic, i never use panic.

The baseball or an explosion just makes him stand there thats pretty crazy, lmao i wonder if he just used every item in inventory untill one worked.

Anyways cool find!

edit:
@WINNODD nvm I understand! it is one of his lockdown areas lol I never play main missions or targets lol clever i like it!

4 Likes