Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Juggling the sword like that was much faster than I returned to the front! Just the car alarm took a longer wait there.
I wanted to use the mechanic that throwing a coin on the roof calls this guard to investigate up there so there’s plenty of space to get him alone :grin:

1 Like

lol, the description for your contract is hilarious! Too soon, man, too soon!

I wore the Raven Suit to complete it - the black trench coat added to the effect.

I’m assuming the trick is to fire Jeremy Bolt and wait for him to commit suicide? But how do you get his Facility Guard outfit after he jumps? Can you get it normally somehow, or do you have to do some trick to get to that part of the map?

1 Like

Your assumption is correct. :wink: He dies at the moment he made the jump, just like other suicides in the game. As long as you are close enough, his disguise is easy to obtain. No trick or glitch needed.

1 Like

I have to call bullshit on IOI’s programming for “Fall, Accident” kills. I came up with a clever idea for this contract, only to discover at the end that the game didn’t count it as a “Fall, Accident”. Well, I’m still going to consider this mission successful in my head, despite what the game programming says.

3 Likes

You’re right. How is that not an accident fall kill? (Nice one btw)

1 Like

Just saying why he died according to the game, he died because he couldn’t stand up because he was in an out of bounds area, pretty complicated to explain if you don’t know how legshots work in this game.

4 Likes

I made a challenging Sniper contract in Dubai I actually spent a few days on. I know you sniper peeps want to stay in your suit and don’t tinker on how to smuggle the rifle from A to B. But a cozy sniper nest is not what to expect in an Urben contract. :stuck_out_tongue:

This one includes some routing challenges and (maybe) clever use of equipment and time. There should be multiple ways to complete it. Good luck!

Sniper Dive

PC: 1-27-1436827-28

It doesn’t take much to get the right shot. Timing, location and some distraction. But does it take many agents for many such targets? That depends on the agent.
Does he invest a little more time, a little more sedation? Or does he skip these sources of error and seize the opportunity?
Which agent are you? Hopefully not the one who fails.

Target locations:

2 Likes

Got 2:32! Three seconds away from your time lol

1 Like

I made a contract that references an annoying occurrence in the Haven map. Not with the usual handler…

THE PARTITION MANIPULATION - PS4
2-26-8992154-65

Ok my YT ban has been lifted lol.

2 Likes

How did you get SA here? You killed a non target at the end… Some bug?

1 Like

Yeah, I think Frote found it or someone else, I’ll check. Once you open the manhole it counts as an exit and stops the timer. Anything beyond that is far game lol.

I could’ve just knocked him out for the key but it’s more fun this way.

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool! Does this also work in contract creation mode?

1 Like

I have no idea, sounds like that would create a future glitch once it’s patched :laughing:

It was our Agent 420 that found it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

This is a run from a few days ago. I didn’t publish because the quality isn’t great. He’s already having to wear that unifrom and run a scooter for a living - just knock the poor guy out man. :laughing:

1 Like

I made a hardcore sniper contract in Dubai.

Contract name : Anti-Aircraft Gunner
Contract ID : 1-27-4737420-29

More Info

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed that “Fall, Accident” kills are only counted if 47 specifically commits the action to push, pull, or throw someone off a ledge. But if a target just happens to fall somewhere, it doesn’t count. I’ve also noticed this problem with suicidal characters that jump (i.e. Dr. Ito in Hokkaido and Jeremy Bolt in Chongqing); if you let them jump, it also doesn’t count for a “Fall, Accident” kill. I imagine this “bug” is probably too specific and obscure for IOI to bother fixing it.

Well, I tried once to get his disguise. I briefly saw the prompt once he jumped, but I couldn’t change fast enough. The biggest problem with this contract is I don’t wanna wait around 10+ minutes for Jeremy Bolt to get into position each time to try (and probably fail) again. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes