Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

You got it! GG bud :wink:

2 Likes

50s is so fast! I only get 57s. It’s a decent puzzle. The title Dancefloor Arrival draws my attention immediately since I knew the trick before. I’m surprised that you also find it. :rofl:

I did created a contract base on this trick.

It will be a cool run if it actually works. :laughing: I made a test to the manhole exit before. Turns out if it is the only exit, player can never complete the contract because the manhole exit is broken and there’s no other exits. Hope it gets patched. This broken exit does no fun to the gameplay.

1 Like

Are “curated contracts” still a thing? I’ve been playing a lot of featured contracts while I wait for my Hitman 2 content to be imported into H3 and I was really struck by how much better they’ve gotten. Lots of really challenging and creative stuff that I usually would have to lurk here to find. Then I remembered that around the time H2 was reaching end of life and I set the game down for awhile, they were announcing that program. I really hope they continue to do this going forward because I was always a little salty about the uh, “varying” quality of the stuff that would get chosen for features.

At the end of H2 lifecycle curator batches came back. The curators were:

• MulletPride
  • Frotheseven
  • KevinRudd
  • Me
  • Chaos_Agent_45

You will be able to play them all once you get access to H2 maps.

If they come back for H3 I guess it also will happen at the end of it’s life cycle.

Also you can always improve the batch quality if you submit own contracts when there are threads about it running. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, ok. Well, I will submit as I have before and keep trying to get better! I know it’s not a big deal but getting a contract featured feels like the final “achievement” I can get in this game after 100%ing and unlocking everything.

1 Like

I made a Dartmoor contract. I am not certain yet what to think about it but I’ll throw it in here anyway. I’d appreciate some feedback. Generally I tried to aim for challenge in this otherwise not too hard map, and some routing to play around with the order of kills and witnesses. :slight_smile:

Running With Scissors

PC: 1-28-7167044-28

You do not run with scissors! Crap, caught again!

But you could also throw them. Would that be better?

Or you could just not get caught. If nobody looks, you can’t gouge out an eye, right? I mean… not by mistake.

1 Like

Did you see my hint in briefing? POLE POSITION :rofl:

And ofc I find it, its fastest route XD

1 Like

I created 2 PC contracts
A tough Hokkaido contract that I made in hitman 2, remade in hitman 3
1-10-2415460-71

And a creative Dubai contract that really requires you to know every inch of the map
1-27-9714967-71

2 Likes

Unless you have very specific reasons for certain complications, I think they should always be optional. Especially the “Do Not Get Spotted” complication - I hate the mandatory auto-fail version, because sometimes I don’t even get to know who actually spotted me and thus don’t know what to do differently on the next run; leaving it optional at least allows me to figure out what went wrong.

Mandatory “No Pacifications” is pretty much the only one I like in certain contracts, usually ones that require accident falls because you have to figure out how to lure your target to a ledge to push them from, instead of simply knocking them out and throwing them over.

Mandatory “Hide All Bodies” can be an extra challenge, but it’s usually just an annoying extra step. A good use of that I’ve seen in contracts is where you have to take someone’s disguise, but there aren’t any nearby crates to hide their body - you can use the Kalmer to knock them out, take their disguise, and then have another NPC wake them up so you no longer have to hide the body.

3 Likes

Just did an intriguing contract in Landslide called Love and Death. I had no idea that after Abiatti steals the guy by the church’s girlfriend, he sits dejectedly by a radio, and if you turn it on and wait for him to turn it off twice, on the third time he runs off the pier and kills himself. But the contract is to do that as the bohemian after killing him with consumed poison, is that just to give you something to do while you wait or is there some way the bohemian kills himself too that I also don’t know about? I originally thought the contract had something to do with getting Abiatti to meet the lawyer, but I arranged for the bodyguards to find him and they just went in his office, found he wasn’t there and left again.

1 Like

Took an old method I used in one of my featured H2 contracts and tried reapplying it in H3. So we have

Pacif-vacation

PC: 1-27-8914737-37 (thanks Daan :green_heart:)
PS: 2-27-6766710-02

Targets + Complications

(The complication is optional but a glitch atm means in planning it does not appear as such)

6 Likes

Falling Puzzle
ID: 1-28-2006014-52

2 Likes

Ok, I’ve got this one down to 2:50. But I have no idea how it can be done 30 seconds faster. 2:20 doesn’t seem to leave enough time to do everything you’ve asked in this contract and still escape…

1 Like

This is a good point. Will take that into account from now on.

1 Like
1 Like

Damn that was impressive, cheers for playing

Ps4
Contact Name: The Secret Hand Part 1
Contact ID: 2-30-6248663-09
Contact Name: The Secret Hand Part 2
Contact ID: 2-02-2062945-09
Contact Name: The Secret Hand Part 3
Contact ID: 2-28-9699743-09
Contact Name: The Secret Hand Part 4
Contact ID: 2-24-5479621-09
Contact Name: The Secret Hand Part 5
Contact ID: 2-29-9400834-09

2 Likes

More recreated contracts. Not all are speedrun friendly, some are one-trick contracts, some are generally decent. I hope. :stuck_out_tongue: Aside from the H1 Featured Contract batch I intend to recreate at some time, this is the last flow of old contracts. @Franz

Dance, Tag, Jump!

PC: 1-10-5194323-28

Tobias Rieper gives a party for his followers!

There will be music, dancing, playing tag, and getting high! Or was it low?

Target Locations

The two at the dancing mat game

Mangrove Vines

PC: 1-12-6457047-28

The interbreeding of plants produced the most amazing species. Amazing for some, unsettling for others.
The client, a local business partner of Jorge Franco, worries about losing his job as a subcontractor, when Franco’s new drug is finalized.
Your mission is to eliminate botanists working on the drug. It is also suspected that one of the personal bodyguards is involved in the development. He also has to die.
The client pays double if the plant in the lab is destroyed.

Target Locations

One just outside one inside the lab hut with the plant, guard is one of Franco’s personal guards.

Smog On The Water

PC: 1-13-6467038-28

Dun dun dunn
Dun dun dudunn
Dun dun dunn
Boom boom

Target Locations

First at the crows sniper nest, second nearby wandering from a taxi driver, third just to your left a few steps away from the boat start

Shah’s Brides

PC: 1-13-4691283-28

Female servants of Vanya Shah receive food and shelter, in return they commit themselves for their entire youth. They also get the chance to be married to Shah’s wealthy business partners. A soon-to-be candidate is the Maelstrom, so such a day is approaching.
However, who loses her virginity recieves punishment. Also, since Shah is never revealing her knowledge until the next marriage, the service continues with constant fear. So one is not only hoping to marry, but also to survive that day.

Target Locations

The two closest female servants to a oildrum, guard nearby guarding an entrance

Transportation Confrontation

PC: 1-13-6058588-28

Give him a taste or give him a ride!

Target Location

You serve him first when starting as food vendor. Exit is the taxi driver near the barge in front of the crow sniper nest.

Of Each Nest

PC: 1-16-0208184-28

Each wing of the hotel accommodates a couple. Not absolutely secret, but absolutely forbidden.
The partners of all four targets, who are curiously part of the target circle themselves, want to see their partners dead. Probably to continue their own affair. Crazy situation. Other agents would have to decide for one of the assignments, but I’m sure the reward of only one contract won’t even get you out of the house.

Target Locations

This is The Source! First pair at second top floor of the cult wing near a window to the middle, second pair same level in the other wing nearby the piano

7 Likes

Thank you for the tags Urben!
I’ll try recreating them for Xbox and keep you posted here.
Emphasis on try! Because in order to recreate them, I first need to figure them out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I added target locations at both posts so that is a bit easier. :wink: @ me when you have IDs I can include.

1 Like