Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Been a while since I posted something on this thread. Here are the two contracts submissions for the two Community Featured Contracts in May 2022; Isle of Dish-service?! in Food Fight, and Quackpot!!! in Rubber Duck. Also thing to note, The Night The Duck Cried - my Wrath submission is also being recycled as a submission for the Rubber Duck themed Community Featured Contracts. It’ll not be included in this post, but you can search it up very easily as it is already in the thread. So in this post, it’ll have the two new ones. Good luck.

Contract Title: Isle of Dish-service?!
Contract ID: 3-21-2599786-09 (Xbox)

Briefing:

Your chef named Finley Henry has forced you to work away from home. Your family are wondering where you are now but you have to keep thing classified. Your old-school rival Maya Grant is also there to make your life terrible, and you don’t even care about all of those high profiled guests at Isle of Sgail. What they’ve done is a disservice to your life. You didn’t want to be a chef or a server. Serve the people you hate the disservice that you felt and leave the venue. A dish-service you say.

Brief Description:
Eliminate 4 targets. 1 Cleaver Kill, 1 Accident, 2 Poison Kills. First two killed while in Chef disguise. Last two killed while in Event Staff disguise.

Objectives & Complications

Objectives

• No Objectives - This contract has no objectives. You are free to pick any exit and don’t need to worry about a time limit.

Complications

• [Optional] No Bodies Found - Poisons or Accidents do not break this complication.
  • Targets Only - Non-target eliminated? = Mission Fail!
Tips & Tricks
  • Target 1 is Finley Henry, the Head Chef of the Kitchen, located in the Cellar (Level 2). You can start as a Chef in the Kitchen by reaching Mastery Level 8 and also be able to Smuggle in an item in the Kitchen Cooler by reaching Mastery Level 7. Do be cautious as Finley is an enforcer whilst you’re in your Chef disguise. Make sure his kill is with a Cleaver as a Thrown Weapon. The Cleaver can be found in the Kitchen.

• Target 2 is Maya Grant, one of the Event Cleaning servers. She must be eliminated in any Accident. She walks from the bar at the Lower Courtyard and walks in to the passageway goes near the stairwell which leads to the Cellar frequently on a loop (Both locations are at Level 1). Much like Finley, Maya is also an enforcer while in the Chef disguise. There are plenty of ways to eliminate her with an accident, though the simplest is a falling object accident.

• Targets 3 and 4 is Jasmine George and Archie Ryan. Both required to be killed with Poison and while you’re in the Event Staff disguise. You can easily get it off one of the Event Staffs in the Cellar. Both targets appear in the Lower Courtyard (Level 1). Jasmine hangs around at a table with a few non-targets near the said passageway. Archie does walk up and down the middle of the Courtyard from chatting with a few friends to hanging near the bar. It is recommended that Jasmine does need to be hit emetically first to isolate her. It also great to have a Lethal Syringe for Jasmine and Lethal Poison Pills for Archie. If their bodies are found, the Silent Assasin Tracker doesn’t negate it. Do be mindful of one cleaning lady as you go in to the toilets as she is an enforcer while in your Event Staff disguise.

Contract Title: Quackpot!!!
Contract ID: 3-15-0101075-09 (Xbox)

Briefing:

The mopeds at Sapienza are a great spot to kill people by explosions. Here’s the thing as it is nighttime, can you make all these instances accidents? We don’t want to make the news readers believe that it is connected to The Author. That would be such a silly misopportunity. Quack! I think we just hit the quackpot.

Brief Description:
Eliminate 3 targets. Kill all 3 moving targets with Explosion Accident Kills. Suit Only for this contract. It’s time to blow up some mopeds with well placed explosives!

Objectives & Complications

Objectives

• No Objectives - This contract has no objectives. You are free to pick any exit and don’t need to worry about a time limit.

Complications

• [Optional] No Bodies Found - Poisons or Accidents do not break this complication.
  • Do Not Get Spotted - Got spotted? = Mission Fail!
    No Disguise Changes - Mission Fail if you do end up changing your disguise. Why would you do that in a Suit Only Contract ? Don’t answer that question.
Tips & Tricks
  • All 3 targets; Michael Brumm, Rossana Franchi and Romeo Palimero are all moving targets. Romeo Palimero is one of the bodyguards in front of the church. Michael and Rossana are two targets that have very different walk cycles in parts of Sapienza that is located between the Gelato Shop and the Church. There is heaps of motorized cycles/mopeds in this part of Sapienza, so a well placed spot for each of them is simply what you need to make the explosion be an accident. One of the mopeds in Rossana’s walk cycle has a crowbar which is perfect for pacifying her into a good spot.

• Quackpot!!! is very simple to complete and the goal is simply to get a very fast time and to find the quickest path to eliminate the targets and exit the mission. The area of Sapienza where Michael and Rossana are located be wandering around in has the closest exit if you decide to take out Romeo first. It is recommended that you have a third explosive smuggled in at the only Sewer spot. The doors to get there is always unlocked in the building and the sewer.

Why are people using mods for community contracts? I can see within certain groups that people opt-in to, but this isn’t something that everyone has access to.

Similar with glitch-kills. This isn’t like some of the food kills where it requires game knowledge.

I get people want to be clever or have their contract stand out. But I think the only result will be taking the crown of Fall Season Preview 2020 for Most Despised Contract.

5 Likes

I think some methods like that glitch-throw kill or muffin kills don’t belong to the featured contracts because they are just too much to ask for for players who don’t regularily play contracts and only try out the featured ones.

That said, I don’t think it comes down to modded/vanilla contracts to determine if a contract is just bad or not. You can require a specific pistol for a kill and otherwise its freeform. Still much more open than a 5 target contract with all types of axes and a good portion of complications.

3 Likes

Literally, the hardest part of the glitch-throw method is the very short amount of time one has to release the ‘Lock-On’ key to enter the inventory. So it becomes more of a challenge of reflexes than, say, knowing how many bullets to shoot at whichever body parts to prep them for lethal food-item throws. The latter is FAR more complex, and even (actually) annoying if you kill them too soon! If you mess up with the glitch-throw (depending on whichever item you’re using) you can just pick the item back up (unless it gets destroyed upon hitting the ground - like apricots or the Redtie Kiwi).

As for my contract (this time for the Rubber Duck FCs submissions), I even explain in detail how to do it in the briefing.

Perhaps the hesitancy to accept it is due to the potential flood of complaints from people not knowing (or bothering to read) how to do it?

That’s harsh bro. :cold_sweat: But I hope that doesn’t mean not including it/them in the list of submissions because that sounds more like censoring and unfair. Not to give you any ideas since you’re usually the one that makes those lists. :sweat_smile: But I would appreciate it if you do list it… Let it stand on its own merits.

Oh well. I guess the worst that could happen is that just doesn’t get picked.

Maybe people just aren’t ready for it yet. :joy:

2 Likes

To borrow a quote from Dr Ian Malcolm “… were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should.”

I’ve spent the past hour playing around with this on Xbox, so mileage may vary. There is a learning curve. While not as steep as something like the gun lure (which I have yet to consistently perform), I would rate the difficulty higher than food kills due to the dexterity required. That said, the food kill has a high margin of error depending on gun type, missed shots (and potential complication), and the chance the food crumbles.

Once I did get it down, sure its fun, but I’m a dedicated player. However, to use a Simpsons reference (with the B-Sharps), …that’s witty at first, but that seems less funny each time you [do] it.

But to get a casual player to do it multiple times in a contract is a bit much (as we saw with the food contracts in H2). At least PapaLevy’s contract has just one kill to get the point across. But Zubin47’s with the proximity duck is ridiculous to expect the player-base at large to do.

Not everyone is at the level the members of this forum are. Nor is everyone here all at the same level.

3 Likes

Yes, I felt the same after a lot of working on my contract.

I believe the reason I put this proximity duck option multiple times is you have to be careful while picking it up - if you miss its gone. Players would feel a sense of achievements if they do a challenging job. Games like Sekiro have proven the result. Otherwise casual players can do that in other way as it is optional, learn to do it and comeback. I learned the same in apple kill. How does the word “ridiculous” fit here friend, seems its unfair.

Probably due to the sheer amount of potential risk involved in retrieving it. Then again, I can’t say that I’ve tried it (yet). But, I imagine one could get it back in time if they do it pretty close and before it starts squeaking. :thinking:

1 Like

yes that is the best part of it - I was experimenting on rubber ducks. Try pacifying an npc first, stand close to the head, throw the duck, and fetch it before it squeaks.

1 Like

@Tetrafish_21 @zubin47 it might be harsh, yes, but on the other hand these mechanics were not forseen and meant to be used in the game. From what I see it it’s a simple bug, or glitch. Call it whatever you want, it’s just the game not supposed to work this way by design. Those “tricks” (these are not tricks) are known to the limited amount of players and only a few can actually use, repeat, perform these.
Also these kind of bugs might work differently on different platforms maybe making impossible to fulfill the requirements. All these things might work locally but spreading them to the whole gaming community is wrong. Because not only professionals and skillful players playing the games. There are lot of those who are simple casuals.
Featured Contracts is a special place which is accessible to everyone and those contracts needs to be playable to everyone. So in my opinion that Vatican Privilege contract is more than enough to be featured using all those unforseen mechanics. It shouldn’t have been if you ask me

4 Likes

What about “Shame on Me” contract of spawning musician or a contract in chongqing where we need to push a guard just before he jumps to get his disguise, were there no glitches there? Come on friend, there should be fairness to everything. Anyway I will remove my contract if required or its ok if my contracts is disqualified.

1 Like

The spawning musician(s) is/ are just backup musician(s). As for Chongqing, you’re just stopping him from committing suicide. So, I don’t see these as glitches.

I gave that one to be featured because while it is unguessable for the player what happens here, it happens on its own. It is a surprise that does only requiring the player to kill existing targets, something very natural and known to do.

That is a glitch somewhat in the sense that it is exploited for a contract. However I strongly assume neither the author (some company) nor IOI were aware you had to rely on that to do the contract SA. It is not bad because it requires this obscure thing to do, it is bad because even the authors did not know how to SA it.

What do you mean by that? The contract author sets the challenge. And if this challenge requires to look up a YouTube tutorial I think the contract misses its point. How did you learn how to do this? Was it fair in the sense that you could apply what you knew? Or did you need to see a video of it as well?

A featured contract should be an encapsulated challenge, something you go in and can solve with the knowledge the usual gameplay give you. I am not saying everything else is bad, it just is not feature material I think.

According to Clemens it is only required to post a duck themed contract. You did that. If it happens to be featured, I guess not only you but also Clemens is blamed by those who think this contract is too much. Some might like it to learn something new, but the proportion between these two opinions might be way off.

4 Likes

WHAT IS SUBD URE?

EPIC: 1-27-3248658-11

JSON:

{"Author":"Lviolinve","MissionId":"cc91b5a2-aa39-4dbd-b117-c972b5fc266b","MissionName":"LOCATION_GOLDEN_GECKO","TimeLimit":180,"ExitId":"fc58abee-40e9-41b0-bf17-3b6caecfe5d9","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"WHAT IS SUBD    URE?","Description":"-\r\rBy Lviolinve","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"a745ca17-3a7e-4c15-8219-6a5d6245ac7f","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"44d00ab7-7d51-4cd4-b78f-f4e2ec0d312c","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"4bbe3b64-8bce-416e-a3e9-00bcd1571980","KillMethodBroad":"pistol","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":2,"RequiredKillMethod":"pistol"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"07ab08e1-013e-439d-a98b-3b7e8c9f13bc","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"111150b4-af86-430e-af75-d164f160187b","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"eb12cc2b-6dcf-4831-ba4e-ef8e53180e2f","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"3ddffe43-5e65-4fdb-a27d-7ff9dc4587e6","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":["1efef5c0-7381-4e22-ac04-ffbd0822cc96","95690829-7da4-4225-a087-08918cccf120"]}}}
6 Likes

Isle of Sgail - Ducky Edition

Contract I made for the FC submission batch. Revovles around the ducky edition items.
Have fun.

Contract IDs:
Epic: 1-21-8574516-53
Stadia: 1-21-1388045-13
Steam: 1-21-1906159-42
Playstation: 2-21-9650963-00

1 Like

Nevermind the Rubber Duck, I am posting my first contract on this Page - it’s glitchless and challenging - the curse of the knight will haunt the musicians - just a joke :crazy_face:

Platform: PS4

Contract name: The curse of the haunted knight

Contract ID: 2-21-7314545-31

1 Like
3 Likes

VIRUS VS INJECTOR 2:42

3 Likes

cool run ! Just as I thought

1 Like

Since it was officially said that glitch-throw contracts will not be accepted maybe you can redo what you had in mind with yours. That’s what I’ve done and made a new post. Not that it will ever get featured now (anyway) since it sucks. :joy:

Edit: Or better yet, no need to compromise my integrity by making a subpar redux of the original contract. Maybe I can find some inspiration for an actual good/fun and casual-friendly contract before the deadline.

1 Like

would suck even more with glitch throw kills