Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

don’t have any unique contract ones since i don’t have hitman on the PC. but i can give ideas.

1 Like

ok thank you for the kind offer for ideas, lets here some!

ooo. i’ve got to brainstorm some. i’ll let you know when i got an idea.

1 Like

ok thank you if you know any targets tell me their location as i can remake it for Xbox or you remake it for PS thx

1 Like

so i’m wondering. do these contracts work like something where you don’t have to kill anyone one or add original and unique constraints?

@Agent_MJ It works sorta like an escalation were you have challenges along with your targets. I cant not have a target as im on Xbox, so no modding.

ah i see. i thought of something interesting of a challenge with the Miami level. since you would be a doctor i thought of something that would be interesting. you kill people with the knife you find in the clinic but if you want to pacify people you’d have to hit them with the baseball bat behind the clinic. from there on i don’t know how you’d make targets but i made an idea for an odd constraint.

1 Like

Title: Funeral bells
Contract ID: 3-28-0899293-17
Challenges:
THROUGH RAVEN’S EYES: Eliminate your target with a sniper rifle from the old church.

BIRD POACHING: Shoot all three raven nests around the graveyard.

A GRAVE MISTAKE: Dump your target into the grave and cover the grave with dirt

Title: Medical practice
Contract ID: 3-11-7193604-17
Challenges:
ANESTHESIA: If you pacify anyone without the baseball bat you fail the mission

EXPERIMENTAL FLUIDS: Use the lethal syringe to eliminate a target

OPERATION OUCH: Find and use the amputation knife on a non target

BLACK & WHITE(BOARD) PHOTOCOPY: Take a picture of the smiling sun on a whiteboard

1 Like

so i was wondering. is it modded?

1 Like

No sadly i can’t as im on Xbox @Agent_MJ

1 Like

ah so a challenge to those who play the contract. i see. also thought of the challenge name for the pacification rule being nicknamed “anesthesia”. and i can see yer taking to the idea of putting pictures with contracts.

1 Like

Nice idea will change now

1 Like

really like the concept of something like that. wonder if there was a way to have fans be able to create escalations for IOI. be sweet to get something like this out.

1 Like

Well, you sorta can with peacock and their custom escalations released in their own roadmaps

1 Like

right i remember peacock. that is the one where yer targets are muffins. maybe we can give these ideas out to them so it can be a fully made mod. wish things like this were possible to port to other consoles like HCCE.

1 Like

You can send them to peacock if you want to @Agent_MJ

is there a link and do i need the PC version of hitman?

There’s a website then join the discord and follow the instructions. I haven’t done this myself so idk.

i thought of something around the straightjacket suit. i’ve thought of it for awhile where you kill people in it with the homemade silencer, splapdash, straightjacket belt, and anything fitting for a broken out loon. reason for the guns is it would fit into the whole escape mental patient thing.

1 Like