Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

This contract would’ve been a lot more hilarious with creating a coin trail for the two targets if the first NPC I pushed out of the window didn’t take all the coins with him when he fell. I originally had a line of 9 coins leading to the window. But regardless, I made do:

Not sure if you intended the Kalmer to be utilized for this contract, but it’s what I used:

This contract is all about getting the timing perfectly right. I got it right for the targets, but then had to wait a whole minute at the end for the train escape to show back up.

1 Like

Special Contract: WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING

Contract ID:

PC: 1-28-4075458-37

XBOX: 3-28-8884796-48

PLAYSTATION: 2-28-7800394-57

Briefing:

Title Screen:

Intel:

Challenges:

16 Likes

I really like this! Some of the complications feel like overkill, since they’re things people aiming for SA will avoid anyways, but I like that both targets allow for a variety of approaches.

So I’ve encountered something that feels like a bug in contracts mode, which made this contract easier to make than to perform.

One of these targets can walk under a falling object that already has a guard standing below it. When making this contract, I was surprised to see that the falling object only kills the moving target, and not the standing guard. But this is not the case when playing; it kills the guard standing beneath it in exactly the way you’d expect. Makes it trickier to pull off.

1 Like

Contract:
Knock Three Times
( 2 min time limit)
Platform: PS4

Platform: PC
Name: 47’s Harem Removal Service
Contract ID: 1-27-2545673-04
Description:

Sheikh Omar Al-Ghazali has grown tired of his 5 wives (who all also happen to be quintuplets). Since according to his religion, divorce would be a sin - and paying them the exorbitant alimony dictated by their prenuptial agreements an even greater sin - the sheikh has hired us to quietly dispatch with his harem.

Al-Ghazali has also paid a handsome bonus to make sure his wives’s deaths appear to be accidents to avoid any suspicion he was behind them. Don’t disappoint the sheikh, 47.

-Diana

Everything is awesome but fonts… :upside_down_face:

Neue Haas Grotesk is used everywhere in briefings, challenges and in general. It can be downloaded for free) I think Neue Haas Grotesk looks better than Arial black, but maybe you like Arial better.

2 Likes

Contract recreated on Playstation (with a cute TL;DR description):

2-28-7800394-57

1 Like

Is this the preferred place for discussing the contracts mode in general? I’m kind of surprised there haven’t been any major features added. Something like loadout restrictions and locked starting point would introduce a ton of possibilities.

Also, I’ve looked and looked but find no way to access a user’s “profile” and see all the contracts they’ve created. I’m guessing this isn’t a feature? It’s too bad because there’s some of you I want to play everything by.

1 Like

Contract name : Above The High Canopy
Contract ID : 1-27-8066146-29

More Info

Contract name : Ballistic Conversation
Contract ID : 1-27-3057684-29

More Info

3 Likes

Severing Suits
47, These analysts are looking down on the homeless population of chongqing, go learn them a lesson!

1-30-4916872-30

3 Likes

Name of contracts and IDs:

1. Like a… Hitman: codename 47 [1/4]
  2. Like a… Hitman: silent assassin [2/4]
  3. Like a… Hitman contracts [3/4]
  4. Like a… Hitman: blood money
  1. 2-30-9731649-54 (Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant)
  2. 2-06-0552506-54 (Murder at the Bazaar)
  3. 2-28-5955963-54 (Beldingford Manor)
  4. 2-21-7842535-54 (Requiem)

Platform: PlayStation

Description:

In this line of contracts, I wanted to recreate missions from the classic parts. Indifferent missions, I stuck to different ideas, in the first contract I tried to repeat the usual passage of the mission. In the second contract, I recreated my walkthrough with a kitchen knife. At the Beldingford estate, I decided that a timer would need to be added, otherwise it would be too easy. The last contract is a simple puzzle, where I didn’t even repeat the gameplay or goals from the original.

Targets:

Targets

Like a… Hitman: codename 47

Like a… Hitman: silent assassin

Like a… Hitman contracts

Like a… Hitman: blood money

5 Likes

I mean, yes, every post they have made on the message board. I meant that an in-game profile browser (or just ability to search by author) would be nice. Thanks, though.

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately that’s not an in-game feature. Though without the ability to delete/curate our contracts I’m not sure it’d be all too great anyways. Hichkas’ method is the best we have atm

2 Likes

slightly strange Hide Body Puzzle

Contract name : Dimensional Fissure
Contract ID : 1-27-5262978-29

More Info

2 Likes

Bottom Chefs
1-03-0825474-99

The targets are old friends. All in the same kitchen.
My run: 【杀手3】自制契约:Bottom Chefs,1min14s_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

1 Like

Inspired by @Kevin_Rudd (who’s currently suspended until May? lol wat?) and his Sniper Assassin contracts, I made a couple of my own in Berlin. Both can be completed SA from Agent Tremaine’s sniper nest. I picked 10 targets I liked for my idea, so I had to split them into 2 contracts. I’d have to do some further testing, but I actually think all 10 targets could be taken out in one run - too bad IOI draws the limit at 5.

Name: Now I Am Become Tremaine
Contract ID: 1-29-2467170-04

Name: Now I Am Become Tremaine MKII
Contract ID: 1-29-2694183-04

Hi everyone, first post in H3.

Platform : PS4
Name: No bullet puzzle (HARD)
Contract ID: 2-27-7132903-39

1 Like

Since it is treated as a new user, only one image can be attached…

2nd
Name: Smart manipulation VER.2
Contract ID: 2-27-6523082-39

3rd
Name: Suit Magician 47
Contract ID: 2-27-7753842-39