Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Nice!

1 Like

ID:1-10-6269787-29
PLATFORM: Epic

3 Likes

Hey I dont have onedrive or Anything els listed And Most of IT dosent works I know I can Do Like thats il guess il Just make Screenshots Like that

1 Like

You should do, everyone gets it for free with a Microsoft account, which you need to even get on the xbox home page for the first time!

It was unintentional to make the second part a bit confusing in Murgatroyd case. This will explain his end.

2 Likes

Can someone please recreate this contract for PC?
Triad: 2-03-1187832-64
Thank you so much.

Does it not show who played my contract when I go to the leaderboard? To this day I have the only score.

3 Likes

This fan made Campaign takes place between the Patient Zero missions and just before Hitman 2.
Starting locations allowed:
The Rambo: Default
The Extortionists: Default
The Elitists: Default, Attic, Barge
The Power Players: Default
The White Snakes: Default, Restaurant, Spa

Xbox IDs:
The Rambo: 3-07-7562427-17
The Extortionists: 3-16-2614098-17
The Elitists: 3-02-0998924-17
The Power Players: 3-04-3619437-17
The White Snakes: 10- 0991074-17

PS IDs:
The Rambo: 2-07-7201015-05
The Extortionists: 2-16-8749460-05
The Elitists: 2-02-5785681-05
The Power Players id: 2-04-0788262-05
The White Snakes id: 2-10-3011273-05

Coming to Steam soon

4 Likes

0:00-0:19 The Raiden Weekend (1:05) SA/AO Contract by incrrredible @GlogolZ

1:57-2:19 The Sub-Zero Betrayal (1:02) SA/AO Contract by incrrredible

3:56-4:15 Fight with Jax (2:01) SA Contract by incrrredible

7:00-7:19 Battle X Press (2:18) SA Contract by CHAOS_AGENT_45 @CHAOS_AGENT_45

10:32-10:56 The Four Elements of Hokkaido (4:14) SA/SO/AO Contract by You-Chicken-Me @TheChicken

15:08-15:15 An Incorrect Man (1:37) SA/AO Contract by LincolnVonPiglet

17:30-17:47 Cyberdyne Systems (1:33) SA Contract by LincolnVonPiglet

19:58-20:09 The Luchito Adaptation - 1 (0:52) SA/SO/AO Custom Escalation Contract by incrrredible

21:42-22:02 The Luchito Adaptation - 2 (1:26) SA Custom Escalation Contract by incrrredible

24:02-24:26 The Luchito Adaptation - 3 (3:11) SA/SO Custom Escalation Contract by incrrredible

28:25-28:41 Nice Suit! | Extreme (2:30) SA/SO Contract by You-Chicken-Me

31:51-32:12 Tuning Fork (2:13) SA Contract by ZACKJAMES

35:11-35:24 SF#632 (1:14) SA Contract by TuusKi76 @TuusKi76

37:13-37:33 Nothing but Net (0:52) SSA/SO Contract by Deimatic @Deimatic

39:27-39:51 Triad (1:13) SA/SO Contract by georgedom29 @Waywardgun

41:58-42:24 Four Housemen (0:08) SA/SO/AO Contract by Herr_Boogeyman @Arthur_Dohler

43:04-43:29 Corporate Liquidation (0:58) SA Contract by Herr_Boogeyman

45:12-45:31 Interconnectedness (3:19) SA Original creator by linux_penguin. Reversion by AgentMando_ @linux_penguin

49:35-49:50 Betrayal of the Assassin (1:27) SA Contract by helpwhite @helpwhite

51:49-52:02 Second Bad Joke (2:11) SA Contract by incrrredible

55:00-55:19 Diana’s Speech (2:07) SA Contract by MrNinjafreak @AgentBathroom7

9 Likes

PS is now available!

I’m also making some challenges for them as well so stay tuned

3 Likes

Thanks for this random blast from the past! I really like how smooth you make everything look for my Elements contract.

In hindsight it was pretty silly to probably have that Perfect Shooter comp. and make that one Patient NPC a target so far away from the barrel, and you had to use the gun lure trick to fix it, but you worked it out, SA, easily! Woo!

2 Likes

You’re welcome man. Thank you for making a contract. Sure the perfect shooter is set up but it’s not gonna stop me using this trick to make this go smoothly like you said it is. Again, you’re welcome :+1:t2::muscle::smile:

1 Like

If you hate kale, I’ve got the contract for you! Just a one off for my first contract.

Platform: PC (steam)
Name: Juiced in Time
ID: 1-29-7941602-14

2 Likes

Hitman & Jumanji

Welcome to a game. A game for those who seek to find, a way to leave their world behind, rolling the dice to move a token, every contract is now open…

Platform: Epic Store
Locations: Hawke’s Bay, Santa Fortuna, Sapienza, Dartmoor, Mendoza, Paris, Colorado, Bangkok, Mumbai, Ambrose Island, Isle of Sgàil, Dubai

CID: First Roll - 1-20-1523347-96
Every briefing contains next roll CID. To not waste a time:

1. 1-20-1523347-96
  2. 1-12-7558713-96
  3. 1-03-8230635-96
  4. 1-28-1638849-96
  5. 1-31-5583115-96
  6. 1-02-4282194-96
  7. 1-09-3794756-96
  8. 1-16-5036114-96
  9. 1-13-0358845-96
  10. 1-34-3394973-96
  11. 1-21-1994244-96
  12. 1-27-5465421-96

Briefings:

Summary

Have Fun, Good Luck!

Contracts inspired with book “Jumanji” by Chris Van Allsburg and movie “Jumanji” (1995).

5 Likes

One of my favorite H3 contracts that I have made was a “sniper” contract titled You Know the Number in Mendoza. Consisted of one “guest,” each of the three guards, and a “random target.” I amped it up and made a… little more challenging contract with the same premise. I have a third one in the works, but if you wanted to play it… 3-31-1508113-02.

I preface that instead of a 7 minute time frame in the first version, I decreased it to 5:30. I wish I could do more but I have to run around everywhere and mark everything. Hehe.

Yes, I am working on the first part of “Pandora’s Box,” I am just making the challenges and should be up soon ^^

2 Likes

Challenges are now available!

The Rambo

Heavy reader:
·Disguise yourself as a Shop Keeper
·Eliminate The Rambo in an accident.

Brandy handy:
·Disguise yourself as a Handyman
·Eliminate The Rambo with poison (syringe)

A great tell of Rel-axe-ation:
·Disguise yourself as the Fortune Teller
·Eliminate The Rambo with a Battle axe

Lunar e-clip-es:
·Pick up 5 pairs of scissors
·Eliminate 5 Guards with thrown scissors.
·Do not get spotted

The Extortionists

The Extrotionist:
Oceans 47:
·Push Vlad over the railing

Puzzle piece:
·Eliminate Vald via a Falling object accident

Seiker him and time your shot right

Spiritual guideline:
·Disguise yourself as a Cult Initiate
·Drown Lawan in the water bowl

Waiter! Waiter!:
·Disguise yourself as a waiter
·Eliminate Lawan via Lethal poison

No Inventory, no problem:
·Eliminate Vald & Lawan in accidents
·Start with a restricted loadout
·Do not get spotted

The Elitists

I can’t hear you!:
·Drop a speaker on top of Pierrette

Hey, don’t i know you:
·Disguise yourself with Eric’s auction staff disguise
·Eliminate Pierrette via Lethal poison

Chandelier invitation:
·Drop a chandelier on top of Eric

You’re history:
·Eliminate Eric in a explosion using the Napoleon blownaparte

Not much Toulouse:
·Steal a Saber from the museum
·Eliminate Pierrette & Eric with a Saber
·Do not get spotted

The Power Players

Ground one’s dreams and reality:
·Disguise yourself as the Hippie
·Eliminate Teresa
·Achive a Silent Assassin rating

Cough medicine:
·Eliminate Teresa via Lethal poison

Pulling the plug:
·Eliminate Taziano in a Electrocution accident

Chunky dessert:
·Drown Taziano in the Ice cream parlor toilets

You have the right to remain silenced:
·Disguise yourself as a Security guard
·Eliminate Teresa & Taziano with s silenced pistol

The White Snakes

What killed the Dinosaurs?:
·Drop a icicle on top of Ikkei
·Watch Batman & Robin (1997)

Power outage:
·Eliminate Ikkei in a Electrocution accident
·Achive a Silent Assassin rating

Falling over you:
·Push Hanna over a railing

Cell mates:
·Drain Soder’s Stem Cells
·Eliminate Hanna in the Stem Cell research room

Do the Blackout Stroll
·Cut off the KAI mainframe
·Eliminate Ikkei & Hanna whilst the power is out

3 Likes

I wish I had some capture card to record my runs heh

I will definitely be playing these one at a time ^^

1 Like

Episode One of Pandora’s Box has been released! This takes you to Sapienza under the shroud of night to eliminate three individuals, accustomed with unique challenges.

Objectives

• Eliminate James Wolfe
  • Eliminate Micharl Brumm
  • Eliminate Dani Iniesta

Briefing

Hello, 47. We have just got word of an upcoming elitist group of twelve who call themselves The Zodiac. While their intentions are unclear at the moment, we do know about their alarming wave of purchases in accounts that they own under their codenames. From decrypting keycards made to fit any keycard, loads of weapons that have been requested to “wash onshore,” to a considerably overwhelming amount of ricin. Their intentions are dangerous, but luckily, one of the newer members is our ticket in this dangerous syndicate.

Your main target is James Wolfe, CODENAME ARIES. Records show that Wolfe grew up in a remote town in South Carolina. Wanting to follow in his father’s footsteps, he enlisted in the Army at the ripe age of 15. He was not ready for the horrors that awaited him. He watched his squadron blow up in a convoy ambush in Persia, and had to survive for three days with MREs covered in ash and heated, sandy water before he was recovered. When he returned, he was cold and settled down to be a computer engineering major. …At least, that’s what he wants us to believe. He was declared MIA, but his movements have tracked him down to various remote areas in which the Zodiac rendezvouses at. Being the newest member, he is still trying to get used to all the blockers and such he’s been provided, which has centered him in Sapienza acting as author Craig Black’s bodyguard. He even has written down in his notes his mission: recover a serum that’s rumored to be in possession of Craig Black. He has hired two other operatives to help him out with the mission, and in return, sentenced them to death along with him.

Your second target is Michael Brumm, a rich steel magnate’s son born in Florence. Although Brumm is supposed to follow in his father’s footsteps, he has been using his money to fund Wolfe and his mission, in hopes of being a thirteenth zodiac member. Of course, this false truth is the only reason why Brumm is helping Wolfe. He just has to secure an escape route, so he will be walking around the town alley in hopes of leaving with Wolfe and the other accomplice for the fame and glory.

Your final target is Dani Iniesta, the other surviving member of Wolfe’s squadron. He was a high-class sniper, and has keen eye sight. He is watching the book signing from afar and is ready to call in if Craig Black leaves the signing with the serum. However, out of paranoia, he will not sit in one place for mere moments at a time. He will wander in close proximity of his bodyguard, in which Wolfe has assigned. Although we don’t have an exact idea on where he’ll be standing, know that he will be overlooking the church.

An up and coming agent of chaos, a trust fund with money to burn, and a retired veteran with a keen eye. A deadly trio, but they should not be a problem for you, 47.

With most of my story contracts, there are some challenges you can complete. Unfortunately, there is no “Targets” section in the main mission, so I lumped that with the “Assassinations” tab.

Assassination

Film Noir solution: Eliminate all three targets with unsilenced firearms in your suit.

Discovery

3 Likes

glad to have helped you with some of the challenge ideas and passing over to the ps4.

1 Like