Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Damn, I love this idea. Player enforced complications are my jam! Btw if you want any help with recreating on PS or making graphics, I’m always free :flushed:

3 Likes

Yates’ car as a required exit adds a little trickiness to what would otherwise be a pretty simple kill.
ID: 3-31-7356971-52

1 Like

Played this one yesterday, nice work!

1 Like

For those wondering, I’ll probably be done with my contracts by the end of tomorrow, I already finished half the ones I’m supposed to do, but we are planning to release them in order.

1 Like

In addition to that we’ll also make sure theyll be recreated on every platform, and that they all have briefings made by the wonderful @TheContractor. tomorrow we plan on releasing the entirety of the hongkong missions

1 Like

I don’t know how to share posts in other topics, so I’m just copy post

Name of escalation: The pulp Fiction

Platform: PS

Levels:

1 - 2-29-2318122-54

2- 2-29-5348679-54

3- 2-29-8017979-54

Notice before play:

I advise and even instructed that whoever is going to go through the escalation, go through it along with additional complications. For the passage, it is desirable to have 20 mastery level everywhere. But in more detail: you need a sniper rifle (preferably Sieger Ghost), an explosive phone, but just a suitcase with a bomb can help.

Levels:

4 Likes

If you click the little chain icon at the bottom of a post (yellow square around it)

Then it’ll give you a URL, which will link to the original post

2 Likes

From Tier 2 To Tier 3

1-30-7563730-99

Details

My run: 【杀手3】自制契约:From Tier 2 To Tier 3,1min45s_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

3 Likes

Are Mendoza contracts still bugged?

Contracts made after the last patch work well. I guess contracts before the patch won’t work ever.

4 Likes

contract two in our codename 47 series
pc id: 1-30-6351415-30
ps id: coming soon™️
xbox id: coming soon™️
Image made by the amazing @TheContractor

9 Likes

ID 3-29-5217395-52

Might help and be quicker to bring a taser, but the electrocutions here are doable with just what’s in the level.

What do you mean, “two spots he moves from”? As far as I know, Smith only moves from his morgue freezer table. What’s the second spot?

Okay, big spoiler ahead for the contract: He moves from the freezer table once it’s open, but he can also move from the table while it’s still closed. Alternatively, if he goes to throw up once, he then slides back in with the door still open, so you can sieker him again and some funky stuff will happen

1 Like

I’ve been having problems capturing 4k footage from Xbox for a while - everything seems fine, then the whole screen looks washed out when uploaded. Fixed now, I think :man_shrugging: but it means some of these are from a while back.

e: updated version below

Something for six of the eggbox contracts posted over the last couple of weeks or so.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for that tip. I didn’t think about the fact that using the Sieker while Smith was still inside the morgue freezer would make a difference compared to after the morgue bed has extended. But I see that if he’s still inside, he’ll magically teleport straight up to the top floor, then start to walk back down, passing a big railing on the way where I can push him from if I time it right before he teleports again through it.

Playing around with the emetic toys on your contract did allow me to discover it’s possible to drown Agent Smith, too. I don’t know if it’s been done yet, but I made my own contract to drown him. I’m not sure yet if it’s actually that challenging of a puzzle, or if everybody will already know the trick.

Platform: PC
Name: Drowning Agent Smith
Contract ID: 1-10-7088045-04
Description:

Drown Agent Smith.

That is all.

Can you drop 5 bags of bricks on these 5 unsuspecting targets in Berlin, without pacifying anyone?

Platform: PC
Name: Like A Ton Of Bricks
Contract ID: 1-29-1054986-04
Description:

This contract is definitely going to hit your targets… like a ton of bricks.

-Diana

WARNING: After testing this contract a few times, Berlin seems bugged where the falling bricks may not properly register in the objectives menu if the targets are in a “distracted” or “alerted” mode. You may have better luck if the targets have returned to their “normal” mode. I’ve reported the issue in the Bug Report thread, so hopefully IOI fixes it in a future patch.

PC contract. Contract ID: 1-28-5013234-09

Play through the Undertaker’s nightmare and make sure he gets some good rest for the funeral tomorrow. Good luck 47.

1 Like

More details.

A Starting Locations contract in Miami, but wait, you don’t start as Ted Mendez nor Florida Man… Now you got it? :wink:

Lets go HMF

PS ID: 2-11-4079716-10

1 Like