Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

1 Like

Contract name : Rampjaar
Contract ID : 1-31-6760442-29

More Info

Two contracts, both based on a trick I recently found. The second one is a bit harder.

Ground Flight

1-27-4381823-99

Details

Afterfall

1-30-8388141-99

Details

Two contracts in one video:

Name of contract: Anathema

Platforms and IDs
PC - 1-03-6351908-85
PS - 2-03-2486668-54

Briefing:

47 — This is Diana from Agency. We’re all happy you’re back doing business for us.

This mutual arrangement we made to rescue your friend and mentor Father Vittorio means you will have to take care of a number of mafia members residing at the Villa Borghese, where he is kept hostage in the basement.

Prime target is Giuseppe Guillani. Security is not exactly lax — plenty of guards roaming the mansion compound. However, don’t expect to free Vittorio just like that.

The Don is running a tight ship, and if alarmed he will probably kill the hostage and escape. They are used to people coming to pay respect, ransoms or bribes - but they are alerted by unusual activities, check out the map we have of the grounds.

Buena Fortuna, 47!

Post Sriptum:
Iconpleted Hitman 2: silent assassin and on emotions decided to create a line of contracts that will recreate missions from the classic part.

Update:
Another interesting classic complication by @IlikeHitman

5 Likes

Platform: PC

Contract name: REVENGE OF THE POOR 2: NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Contract ID: 1-30-7051967-06

Part 2 of my series. This is just a little fun contract. No real challenge, no complications, just stupid fun. Silent Assassin is possible (obviously). Let´s start the Leaderboard competition!

1 Like

Name of contract: St. Petersburg Stakeout

Platforms and IDs:
PC - 1-02-4961518-85
PS - 2-02-8312454-54

Brienfing:
47 — Diana here. Sorry that you had so little luck at the mansion. It’s really hard to tell where Vittorio was taken. We lost track of him at the airport.

The Agency does, however, feel that we fulfilled our end of the deal, and expect you to comply with the terms by completing a minor assignment at St. Petersburg.

Your objective is to take out an ex-KGB officer, participating in a secret meeting, solely arranged so that you can take a clean shot at this officer.

The meeting is taking place at 1300 hours today in the Pushkin Building on Varosnij Square. The room is on the 3nd floor in the west wing, overlooking the square. The windows are marked on the attached image.

The building is the former FSB headquarters, and can only be accessed from the square. There’s one main entrance and a back entrance - both heavily guarded by FSB paramilitary personnel.

3 Likes

Quick Contract in Mendoza

Contract name : Dual Falling
Contract ID : 1-31-8891350-29

More Info

2 Likes

SONKO in the Dubai penthouse. Since there’s only one suit starting location in Dubai, part of the challenge here is knowing the quickest way to make your way from the bottom all the way to the top.

1 Like

Platform: PC
Contract Name: Force Majeure
Contract ID: 1-27-2125377-42

Contract name : Chandelier Party
Contract ID : 1-31-2091637-29

More Info

@TheBored23

This was fun. It actually took me a good 45 minutes the other day to get right, since I kept getting careless with enforcers, but I did it!

2 Likes

This was a contract I originally made for the Wild Hubris featured contracts thing. I figured I’d post it here too, so I’m just gonna copy+paste my original post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platform: Xbox One
ID: 3-27-6555624-01
Title: Pride Before A Fall
Briefing:

"Some people like to think of themselves as better than others. They might pride themselves on having a bigger house, or a faster car, or a better job. But none of that matters. The only thing that changes is how far we fall. We all hit the ground with the same thud.

Three guards; each more conceited than the last. Work your way up the ranks, and bring them all back down to earth."

Description: This is a fall accident contract with a twist. Most of you have probably figured it out already, but the catch to this contract is that you need to retrieve your disguises from the targets after you’ve eliminated them. This means you need to be careful about how exactly you go about dealing with your targets as you could potentially screw yourself if you aren’t careful. Silent Assassin is possible, but should hopefully present a decent challenge. My personal best time was just over 4-minutes.

PS. The guy in the picture isn’t actually a target. I just used him for a cool screenshot since getting good pictures on console is like pulling teeth.

2 Likes

There’s no convenient agency pickup spot for this*, so I decided to go with x2 silenced with suit start. I like the target choices :+1:
*I now know there is

We really need dual briefcases.

Since this didn’t have a suit only condition, you could’ve started as the Facility Analyst and picked up the unsilenced assault rifle and the Tier 3 dongle from the security room and a silenced shotgun from the Facility Maintenance agency pickup. The assault rifle target is next to a container when you distract her, so you can immediately hide her after using the unsilenced rifle. Later exit through the Tier 3 dongle exit.

Otherwise, a good strategy for a suit only run.

1 Like

Name of contract: Kirov park meeting

Platforms and IDs:
PC - 1-02-8916736-85
PS - 2-02-3283358-54

Briefing:

Here we go, 47. First of all, on behalf of all of us at Agency, thanks for continuing with us to clean up all this mess. You are required to return to St. Petersburg.

It seems that your previous assassination really scared the remaining generals.

They have all begun their own investigations into what happened. Our client is pretty unhappy about this. We need to stop these generals fast.

We’ve received information that one of them — General Makarov — is to meet a local mafia boss to buy some protection and hopefully info on who could have carried out the hit.’’

They have a preferred meeting point in Kirov Park — nice, secluded and out in the open. We’ve got some old spy footage of them meeting previously for your reference.

Our intelligence says they are scheduled to meet in Kirov Park at 14:00 hrs today, local time — check out your map.

6 Likes

I never considered the possibility that someone would or even could bring in both weapons from outside like this, rather than picking up at least one from the facility. As silly as looks, you beat my time with it, so kudos on that!

1 Like

I thought that the description for the pickup was telling the truth for where it was, but hitmaps shows where it should be. Honestly, I wish I could have figured out this was wrong earlier as it probably could have cut my time in half.
hm

Contract name : WineRed-Collar Worker
Contract ID : 1-31-5907238-29

More Info

Schizophrenia by Turkish – PC: 1-27-4140513-28
ENG: The 47th! The President of Turkey is interested in your work. He offered us a huge sum for demonstrating your skill. You have to complete the mission silently. This is your chance to become a VIP for the Turkish government.

RUS: Шизофрения по Турецки – ПК: PC: 1-27-4140513-28
47й! Президент Турции заинтересовался вашей работой. Он предложил нам огромную сумму, за демонстрацию твоего умения. Ты должен выполнить задание безшумно. Это твой шанс стать вип исполнителем Турецкого правительства. За дело 47й!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PLaHbxjWxY

3 Likes

I think I deleted the Dartmoor one, I’ll do another later.

I liked these, but speedruns?

In Berlin, you could have added a Biker and named the contract “Berlin Marathon” :rofl:

It took me an hour to find a good route.

3 Likes