Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Your speedruns never fail to amaze me. When I was trying to get a nicer best time on Berlin I think I finished with a time 40-50% longer than yours
I’ve played your SONKO challenges and I enjoyed them, so if you are willing to create contracts I’d happily publish my abitspeedyruns of them! Who knows, maybe you have, but the friends tab is full of the recreated SONKO challenges from you and Euler.

On another note, I just realised Rudd comes back in just over 2 weeks. Can’t wait to see what contracts are in store

1 Like

Thank you but I am in no way a good speed runner. Sometimes I just get lucky. Ironically, I don’t even like Paris all that much lol.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnXts151I48

4 Likes

Contract name : Two Men, Closed Room
Contract ID : 1-31-3341791-29

More Info

Recreated for Playstation!

Id: 2-24-1398382-98

1 Like

The Saber Indemnification

PS ID: 2-27-0760305-98
Xbox ID: 3-27-1440648-50 (thanks @ColdDayInHell)

All the targets are at the Penthouse Reception Area.
Can’t pacify anyone, and ya can’t be spotted – even by your targets – so no running around, gutting everyone like a madman. You’re a professional.
SA is possible, my score is on the leaderboard to prove it. Took just over 4 minutes for me, so it’s not a huge time-sink.

(I really hate how Optional complications don’t display as Optional in the planning screen.)

2 Likes

Yeah, but thankfully you can understand by looking at the description. Non-optional ones will end with “will immediately fail the mission”.

8 Likes

That’s true, but they always used the [Optional] tag in Hitman 2, plus, the Optional Icon goes totally unused, for some reason. (A smaller maze icon).

It’s all in the Contract Creation menu, so I don’t get why none of it appears on the main page. I feel like it’s some bug.

3 Likes

You might be right, but I always thought it was a blue (& smaller) target icon. `Will look closer next time.

Thanks for recreating!

1 Like

Yep, you’re right. It was clear like this in Hitman 2.

I still have base Hitman 2 + Mumbai installed on my laptop in the hopes that one day IOI will fix the damn “Feeding the Birds” challenge and I’ll finally get my 100% in Mumbai :sob:

3 Likes

Recreating on Xbox, standby pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8XdUNhNmU

2 Likes

Oh man. Good luck with that recreation.

I found it pretty difficult just to make.

I made this contract after discovering something interesting about the workings of Mendoza. Not sure if this is widely known, so I’ll keep quiet for now. Good luck.

Doppelgängers

PS4 Contract ID: 2-31-9324115-32

The briefing is the hint: “Collateral damage is the key to revealing these imposters.”
(Meaning, you can’t get Silent Assassin on this.)

It took me 45 minutes. I was getting aggravated which says a lot :rofl:

4 minutes?

I Sieker’d the first set of guards and killed them in the bathroom. Then peakaboo lured the rest.

I’ll try a run now.

XBOX ID
3-27-1440648-50

What’s even funnier is I have my Xbox music app playing instead of the in game music and it’s soothing synthwave :laughing:

3 Likes

Just something I quickly whipped up in the mood of May the 4th. Reviving everyone’s favourite sci-fi series… Space Conflict!

PS: 2-12-2905008-02
XB: 3-12-7876565-50 (thanks @ColdDayInHell :green_heart:)

Have a guess at what each kill is inspired by :wink:

9 Likes

A time complication?? WHY??! :laughing:

XBOX
3-12-7876565-50

2 Likes

The Saber Indemnification (2:22) – @TheChicken

Snap, Crackle & Pop – (1:13) – @linux_penguin

Lesser of Two Evils – (1:01) – @Viv (if you’re still around, do you have a full list of the QG series?)

Barging In – (0:59) - @linux_penguin

Shout to @ColdDayInHell as well, for moving some of these recent contracts over to Xbox. :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Nah, but in this case the 5 minutes is fairly generous (I did it in about 4 fairly easily). It’s more for narrative reasons than pure gameplay (the whole contract is really :smile:)

I do think the time complication isn’t always a negative tho if used correctly. And be thankful I at least made it optional :wink:

3 Likes

That shot on Laux was marvellous. I had no idea that it is possible to get such a short time with the auction start, well done!
Also, I was going to post my own run of The Saber Indemnification, but someone or someone’s console decided to not work or to just not press capture. I’m going to have another try soon and when I do I’ll make sure it records.

1 Like