Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

I should have known it was just pretend, just finished it. Great one as always, will upload later.

1 Like

Nope, the same gas canister.

Started at the default starting location and climbed the ladder to the roof. Took out the 5 drones and shot the gas canister. Took the pipe down to the bottom of the stairs, entered the facility. Made my way to the security room, poisoned the glass, acquired the tier 3 dongle and shot the security evidence. Threw a taser near the target outside Royce’s office and then went back through the security room and then to the data core and took out Jeremy Bolt. Waited at the exit for Royce to blow up.

2 Likes

That was exactly how I tried to do it so many times. But the weird thing is, Royce doesn’t always smoke. At least for me. I played it four times and every time I shot the drones, shot the canister, she went to the roof – and came back down. Have to try again later

1 Like

I’ll give that a try.
Update: Did it almost as you said and got a 5:48. Sorry @ColdDayInHell

1 Like

After you shoot down the 5 drones, 2 more come and hover over the satellite dish near Hush’s compound. If you shoot those 2 too (that is all 7 in total), it will initiate her meeting with Hush. If that happens, she won’t smoke. So basically don’t shoot down all 7 drones. If the meeting isn’t initiated, once she reaches the rooftop, she’ll be on her tablet for a while and then proceed to smoke.

1 Like

I just shot 2-3 drones and then made my way down to the facility. That way I reached it without running into Royce on my way down. But then again: I didn’t know there’s a pipe down there. That will definately speed things up quite a bit! Thanks!

Here’s what I am thinking. When you shoot less than 5 drones, she walks calmly to the rooftop. But when you shoot all 5, she walks aggressively to the rooftop. So maybe the smoking triggers only then because she’s furious/stressed? Probably why she isn’t smoking in yours. I’ll test this myself in another 8 hours or so, if you haven’t by then.

Just tested it. I had to shoot all 5 drones. Otherwise she doesn’t smoke. (and I finally found the pipe down!)

Nice. This is why I love this series so much. The amount of little details here and there makes the experience so good!

1 Like

Ha, nice. I’m not racing around this pile of shit map :rofl:

Here’s my run btw.

Ngl, I love this map mainly because of contracts. I definitely didn’t have a great impression after playing the main mission.

1 Like

@Viv
Completed:

The First Checkmate: Eliminate both targets with a neck snap.

Double Agent: Eliminate both targets as the Assassin.

…No Gain: Rendezvous with Asgar Jama.

1 Like

I found a shortcut in the facility where the two women don’t notice you. I’ll post my run later.

1 Like

Nice. I’m sure others can still spot you from 4 floors away through 2 walls lol.

2 Likes

But yet, the woman who forgot the code can’t see you when standing behind the crates.

1 Like

Working in a speedrun @TheCasualHitman . Interesting how she fucking sprints towards the roof if you shoot all 5. I was wondering why I kept having to wait for her to barrel ass past me before infiltrating the facility. Does 3 drones trigger her going up?

Nope, it must be 4 or 5 lol

4:24 but Bolt spotted me, bitch.

That was true talent if I’ve ever seen it! I am thoroughly impressed by the three Sieker shots AND the Lil Flashy stunt at the end! Master of your craft and thank you for playing!

(You showed me that the contract flowed way better than I thought!)

1 Like

Thanks, I was looking for a fiber wire challenge but didn’t see it.

I hate using the Sieker but it would take much longer without it. I love Lil Flashy lol.

1 Like

5 drones and she’s pissed. Starts walking at a faster pace leaving her bodyguard behind.

1 Like

@TheCasualHitman and that’s enough of Chongqing for a while over here.

I’m surprised I’m the first one to use an EMP/Taser for the Royce kill. I expect better times now.

2 Likes