Fan made 'Hitman Remake' game

Are you going to keep them exactly as they are or add bits in? Someone here make an interactive map for Showstopper, yours would be like a virtual tour!

Wow. Really looking forward to this. Looks fantastic so far. Excellent job.

1 Like

Awesome!Will you be doing other levels too?Man,seeing Lee Hong Assassination with those graphics would be so cool especially because Contracts version was rather dull and lifeless.
Also how does this work?Are you able to make new textures for NPCs or guns or is it only about graphics on levels?

1 Like

That’s awesome, man!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll try to deliver my best :smile:

Right now i’m just focusing on 1 level and for now its just an architectural visualisation. Yes, i’m able to texture stuff, right now the level is 90% done, it just requires some props and opitmization. I have some ideas along with some friends who are now, also working on this project. I’ll try to surprise you though :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you @Sean and @cakeblock941 :blush:

1 Like

Of course, there will be beta testing of this project? I think we should have some HMF members test this out when it’s done, and give feedback on things we can fix/add :wink:

As much as i want to, we will require permission to publish it, since the level layout, sounds and other stuff have their copyright. But, if they’re (@Travis_IOI @Morten_IOI) ok and give us the permission, we promise to give you something truly majestic :blush:

1 Like

Let’s hope so :grin: I can just feel the greatness of this project!
@Travis_IOI @Morten_IOI

Here’s more added close combat weapons

3 Likes

Lol call me crazy but i want hitman to be as brutal as possible. It’s upto the player to be crystal clear or make a slaughterhouse blood mess :smile:

4 Likes

Exactly. If you go head on with a 12 guage and shoot someone’s head, we want the head to explode, blood everywhere, and have brain chunks all over the walls :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha a twinkie?! xD

1 Like

Yeah. It is so brutal, even a twinkie is a weapon. Everything you can basicallly think of tha could be a weapon, is going to be a weapon

1 Like

This might sound like shameless self promotion, but if you can’t find a better use of your levels you can always make a mod for my upcoming hitman-style game Wetwork.(however things like ladders and lifts are not supported yet).

How can a Twinkie be a weapon :laughing: Stuff it down the victims throat and hope they choke to death? :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

New graphics is cool, but I think there is needs control improvement. It’s a old game, and interface and controls sometimes are not comfort.

1 Like

In our version even a toothpick can be used as a weapon :joy:

1 Like

@serioussam909 i’ll let you know :smile:

1 Like