Fancontracts.com: A Place for Your Contracts

I added Eli Levy’s ‘The Slacking Gardeners’ on his behalf. It contains all platform ID’s in the More Info section.
@PapaLevy

3 Likes

Thank you kindly! Was really sweet of you.

2 Likes

Rating (and commenting) system is pretty much done. I’m yet to finalize a few parts, and then it’ll be out :smiley:

3 Likes

The big update is out!

Now you can rate the submitted contracts, from 1 to 5, “recommend” contracts while rating and comment!

Those options are accessible via the “more info” at the end of each column, that leads to another feature, unique pages for each contract. Now if you submit a contract, you can share it with a link like fancontracts.com/list/rate/?con=the_id_of_contract ; Then anyone can see the details, comments and rating of your contract instantly.

Thanks @Kevin_Rudd for the idea.

8 Likes

Nice, is there any measurement that hinders people to vote multiple times?

2 Likes

Yes. cookies, sessions and browser fingerprints. Comments need to have a 2 minute interval, which is also determined by the fingerprint.

1 Like

Update

Now you can share (YouTube) Videos for each contract as well. They are accessible in the Videos section of the rating pages.

Added an instance to this one for example.

3 Likes

Update

Box View is now available

1 Like

Is there any way to correct the information I’ve entered if I’ve submitted the wrong information?

I think you’re talking about the one which the Author name has the id instead. I’ll fix it for you.

1 Like

Yes, it’s about that contract. Please.

1 Like

Spelling error(s) :wink:

1 people recommand

2 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t get online for around a day. It’s fixed now.

I should install a spell-checker for Visual Studio lol.
Fixed that as well btw.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Yeah I hate being a grammar Nazi but that was bugging me.

The broken English is fine because of how many different cultures read it. (Probably was translated)

That’s one thing that always amazes me about HITMAN… how global of a fanbase it has.

I wonder if it’s more popular outside of the US.

1 Like

Actually I’m thankful of you for correcting that, things better be correct.

Only country I can talk of is Iran: Barely anyone is a hitman “geek” there. Even fans are rare.

1 Like

another place to put my contracts too that is a website? nice.

2 Likes

dude contracts.com is an available domain

Too bad I renewed it two days ago… It’s quite dead anyway.

1 Like

Did you mean fancontracts.com or exactly contracts.com?