Favorite movie/video game/tv series quotes

Oh shit, I forgot her name was Addison. :smile:

This costed 40 million dollars.

Ouch! And sadly the studio’s been shut down. Hope Anthem can make that money back.

“I first saw her at Palantine Campaign headquarters at 63rd and Broadway. She was wearing a white dress. She appeared like an angel,out of this filthy mess.She is alone.They… cannot… touch… her.” -Travis Bickle,Taxi Driver

Oh hai doggy

I have the high ground Anakin!

“Set your five dollar ass down before I make change”!
-Nino Brown in New Jack City.

In ‘87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is “Hip To Be Square”. A song so catchy, most people probably don’t listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it’s not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It’s also a personal statement about the band itself. Hey, Paul! Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now, you fuckin’ stupid bastard!

There’s no use in denying it: this has been a bad week. I’ve started drinking my own urine.

-Patricl Bateman,American Psycho.

NANOMACHINES SON
-Senator Armstrong,Metal Gear Rising

I fucked Ted.
-Skyler White,Breaking Bad.

LMG Mounted And Loaded
-Lord Tachanka,Rainbow Six Siege

Nothing Made Me Happen. I Happened
-Hannibal Lecter,Silence Of The Lambs

You picked the wrong house,fool
-Big Smoke,GTA:SA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH.

Love how nobody has mentioned anything from the greatest tv-show ever, The Wire, which has around 500+ quotes that one could list here.

And no, Breaking bad doesn’t even come close. It’s a fly-buzzing warm pile of feces in comparison, even if it’s a good show.

Sopranos > The Wire > Breaking Bad

I haven’t played pt3 but wouldn’t it be because he’s older, lost 2 women he loved, etc etc, and now is just super bitter on how his life turned out? Kinda seems natural to me. But I reiterate, I haven’t played pt3. :innocent:

Lol, I did.

No,I just generally find his dialogue terrible.
I understand that Rockstar tried to change him as a character but it didn’t seem convincing to me nor did they execute it the right way. (partially because continuing his story after second game was stupid.In the end he accepts his fate,he “solves his case” as he says)
His monologues are uncomparable to those from first two games,it’s either him cracking jokes about how fat he is or how much he wants to get drunk.
They turned him into a John Mcclane with anger issues

Yep, I fully agree with this. Regardless of which ever ending in Max Payne 2 (Mona lives or dies) he seems to have found some peace, but that seems to be disregarded for no other reason than to make a third game.

I got a couple of quotes:

The segregated toilets how they shine like the sun! Ain’t “freedom” grand? Ain’t we got “fun”!?
-Bioshock infinite with lyrics (Yes, this one’s actually a song)

NPC: “I thought your mutations cleansed you of your humanity, stripped you of your emotions.”
Geralt: “You don’t need mutations to strip men of their humanity. I’ve seen plenty of examples."
-Somewhere in the Witcher 3

Oh,I got one from The Witcher 3.
Gerald sees men trying to rape a woman
Gerald starts slaughtering them
Scared guard:“What are you doing?”
Gerald:“Killing monsters”

“You. Little. Pussy…
That’s what my old man used to call me. Everyday day like it was my name. And I proved him right by killing all the wrong people. I love ya Henry and I’ll never call you anything but your name, but you gotta decide. Are you gonna lay there and swallow that blood in your mouth… or are you gonna stand up, spit it out, and go spill theirs?”
-Henry’s Dad, Hardcore Henry

“Do you feel like a hero yet?”
“You’re bat-shit insane!”
“GPS satellites? Unmanned drones? Fooking laser sights? The more crutches you have, the more it hurts when they’re kicked out from under ya. If there’s one thing I know for sure, it’s that a six inch blade never loses reception.”

“White phosphorus is a common allotrope used in your slaughter at the Gate. It can set fire to soldiers and the innocent civilians they are trying to help.”

Don’t feed me anymore lines from monster inc. It pisses me off