Favorite movie/video game/tv series quotes

Yoboi Thatcher is the man. Lion can take this L after trying to fist fight him.

Your mom gay

• everyone on CS:GO

Ah,a timeless classic. But I also feel the need to add the immortal “Cyka Blyat,Push B” to the mix.

“I’m sick and tried of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!”
-Samuel L. Jackson in…well you probably know. :wink:

Well, to be fair, it was Thatcher who punched Lion first, not the other way around

A favorite of mine, even from the book:

“If more people… valued home… above gold… this world would be a merrier place.”
Thorin Oakenshield, The Hobbit

“Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone”. - Oh Dae Su, Old Boy (although the quote originated from Ella Wheeler Wilcox)

Lion probably talked about some sort of unmanned drone with GPS satellites,a UAV system and his gun with laser sights and that just triggered him ahah

These get me every time:

“We will not go quietly into the night. We won’t go down without a fight. We’re going to live on. We’re going to survive.”

“He who saves one life, saves the world entire.”

“He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself” - Friedrich Nietzsche (featured in Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2).

Ok this is going to be really bland and boring - but it is so cool to hear how the voice actor of Bayek gives out his feelings & anger just to say this line for a sidequest…not only that but it sounds badass af!

(Also mild spoiler warning for people that have not played Ac Origins/ did not come to ‘‘Plight of the Rebels’’ assassination sidequest…you have been warned)

‘‘Well your FUCKING lover killed my son, AND I dont give a SHIT about YOU!’’
(Featured in Assassin’s Creed Origins, during the sidequest ‘‘Phlight of the Rebels’’, moments before assassinating Suphia, his first target’s mistress with his friend.

P.S. Go play it yourseelf/visit Youtube to hear how angrily he said it lol! I love Abubakar Salim.

Diplomatic immunity!\

It’s been revoked!

“Woody,I’m gonna break your fucking face.” - Bigby Wolf, The wolf among us

Have you ever seen what a .44 Magnum will do to a woman’s pussy? Now that you should see. What a .44 Magnum will do to a woman’s pussy that you should see?

“N1 or N2? For your sake,I hope it’s number 2 cause if I were you I would be shittin’ my pants right now”

TWAU has awesome dialogue

Colin:I take it all back.This is why everyone hates you.
Bigby:“It is better to be feared than loved”
You know who said that?
Colin:Yeah,some sad asshole.

My father’s name was Antonio Andolini…and this is for you!

Fredo, you’re nothing to me now. You’re not a brother. You’re not a friend. I don’t wanna know you or what you do. I don’t wanna see you at the hotels. I don’t want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won’t be there. You understand?

“You hear about the Chinese godfather? He made them an offer they couldn’t understand.”

“Only now, at the end, do you understand. Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side! You have paid the price for your lack of vision! Now, young Skywalker…you will die.“

Emporer Palpatine, Return of the Jedi