Favorite Places On Hitman Maps

Me personally, I always love to be in some specific rooms by myself just for the vibe to show itself even better.

A bloody bathroom with flickering lights, a dark closet with the sunlight falling in through the wood, a beautiful decorated room in a closed of area. You name it. I’m curious what kind of places and rooms you guys like the most in all of the Hitman Games.

IMG_20180909_121142

Post a few pics of your favourite spots, and tell us why you like it!

8 Likes

Examples:

6 Likes

Can’t post a pic, unfortunately. Generally, my favourites are low class tresspassing areas like kitchens or some backstage rooms and what not. What attracts me is that even in reality you can get a few glimpses here and there which I find pretty enjoyable. Wandering there in Hitman is like a full new level of pleasing your curiosity. Such places usually feel more realistic for obvious reasons. And them usually being pretty empty is my cup of tea as well. Favourite BM places would be the little reception from A Dance With the Devil with the room you are supposed to get your “lost” briefcase and the first hallway in the tresspassing zone of Amendment XXV, the one which ends with a keycard door. Hitman 2016 examples would be the kitchen area from Bangkok and two small building in the consulate building yard from Marrakesh. These two in Morocco are almost never entered but that’s kinda what makes me like them: I never got bored of seeing them. Another great thing not only about them but about the whole consulate is its shift in tone from yellowish to blue which looks great, in my opinion.

2 Likes

The entire hotel in Budapest.

4 Likes

Basement from Basement Killing in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin.

Not saying this is my favourite place in Hitman, but it’s the first location that sprang to mind. There is something so bad-ass knowing that you have perfectly infiltrated the basement that contains your target unnoticed. There are thousands of people above you that are completely oblivious to what is happening below them. You’ve cut off the only point of exit, and the only obstacles between you and your target are some discarded pizza boxes. The basement itself gives off the aura of a grand hall of death. A perfect homage and private arena dedicated to 47’s craft.

2 Likes

The rat club is also a good example for me of a room that sets a certain tone that shows itself more when you’re alone in it. I played blood money for several years, and tried to enter multiple times. I never knew how to get in until I saw this video on YouTube. First impression was confused and terrified at the same time. Being in a room where even staff can’t enter, discovering that there’s fucking human like rats living a secret life. Some mythical/demonic shit, watching it all alone.

1 Like

i thought that was supposed to be a humorous easter egg :thinking:

2 Likes

The Hotel from Traditions of the Trade.

I like so much that place that I even work in a Hotel in real life

5 Likes

Swimming pool in Budapest hotel and restaurant in Wang Fou - Codename 47.

3 Likes

The bright sunny ones.

9qh2rn

1 Like

It is, but realistically seen, it isn’t

I love crowded areas. It’s always something special. Especially Mardi Gras, the train station in Absolution and the entire ground floor in Paris. The idea of 47 being just some one among countless people is close to perfection.

2 Likes

I want to revive this thread to trigger some of you guys to post your favorite places. Now HITMAN 2 is released, we’ve got new maps with different spaces and places. I’m curious about what kind of places you like the most on a Hitman map.

Paris

Paris

I think Paris is general is a really fine map with an atmosphere I can appreciate no matter where I am on the map. There are some spaces that stand out more though. Especially the attic is a really special place to be. Me personally, I like to be in dark spaces with no other people around and with only just a few light rays lighting up the room. The empty spaces in the attic match this description. When you sneak around the old statues and there’s only a small amount of light shining in through the tiny windows, I really feel comfortable. I also like this room from the picture below. It’s quiet, it’s beautifully designed and the incidence of light is just perfect.

Also a special Christmas photo:

Sapienza

Sapienza
Sapienza is quite a sunny map, so it’s hard to find some darker spots. That doesn’t matter though, cause I can appreciate a good sunny map. The combination of colors is really well done in the town tbh. I like the little terrace with the sunshades above them. It gives me the feeling of an actual holiday, and those chill vibes. My heart warms up when I look at it. Some spaces I also like the most are the resident’s apartments. They are so peacefully quiet and give you a beautiful view over the town. Also, the Landslide bonus mission makes some places in Sapienza look really cozy. :blush:

Honorable mention: Bosco’s trailer. A dark silent place in the middle of a crowd where you can spy on your target and get really personal with him.

Marrakesh

Marrakesh

I actually prefer night time Marrakesh over day time Marrakesh. Night time makes all they lamps and the streets just look so beautiful. I love how the lamp store looks at night. All those beautiful colors all together in the darkness of the night. It gives me a warm feeling. :heart_eyes:

There is also this little sniper nest across the school which I really like (in both night time and day time Marrakesh). The fact that you’re hidden in a small little place with the sun/moon shining in through the waving blankets and no one can get to you makes me comfortable. It’s sort of my own personal comfort zone which no one can interrupt.

Bangkok

Bangkok

I also prefer night time Bangkok over daytime Bangkok. The Himmapan hotel is almost completely filled with NPC’s during daytime, which gives me a limited amount of spaces I can be alone in. What I like about night time Bangkok is that the Class is finally gone, and a lot of the rooms in the left wing are empty. There is nothing more relaxing than infiltrating a empty room, then looking out the window at the lightened up temple while you’re in complete darkness. It’s a magical feeling.

They atrium roof also looks really special at night. Like actually completely different. It’s so dark you can’t almost see yourself, and they only light you’re getting is from the lobby below. So mysterious, I like it!

Please go ahead and share some of your favorites! I’m really curious. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For me it’s the Mardi Gras festival in the murder of crows level (Hitman BM)