Featured Contracts - TAG

The duplicate count was readjusted/corrected with the February patch, though it is not to say that the bug is still present.

I am not as concern as I can wait to finish the last couple of contracts when the official count of 40 contracts for Tier 2 passes in the event IOI does add a reward. I would have thought this month (season) would have brought the count to 36, but now it looks like we will be between 32 and 34 Tier 2 contracts (AH will have a min of 3 due to the promotion of 3 locations on the roadmap, and theoretically a max of 5 based off previous sponsors).

1 Like

Oh, I guess I did. But I was sure this was resolved and reset when discovered.

Yeah, it was resolved but not reset. I just replayed and finished all the ICA Facility contracts and my count didn’t increase. So, yeah they fixed it.

So what is the trick to getting Frank Evans to consume poison? The only thing he drinks disappears whenever he stands up.

His drink does seem a bit weird, but it was poisonable for me after i tranq’d the female target. I don’t know what is the exact trigger to make it work, however

But in any case, it is his drink you need to poison

I lured the staff guy by switching off the breaker, and left it off after taking his disguise. When Frank gets up for me his cup stays in his hand then just appears back on the table.

That’s what happened to me, consistently! It’s like he takes his cup with him whenever he gets up. I got tired of it and just shot him, but I’d like to do it the way the contract intends…annoying!

Just to be clear tho, I can poison it after it appears back on the table. I wonder what’s going on that it disappears for you?

How do you get a fall accident on the Undertaker AND get his disguise? Fall accidents that I am aware of are dumping him into the grave or in the nearby lake, but then I won’t be able to take his disguise.

I knocked him out, changed into his outfit so it was “preserved”, then changed back into the photographer outfit and dumped the (now nude) undertaker into the grave. After that it was just a matter of putting the undertaker’s clothes back on.

1 Like

I don’t seem to be able to interact with it as long as he is sitting there and can’t get it to be there if he isn’t sitting here. It’s frustrating.

Of course :man_facepalming:
Thanks!

1 Like

What I did was distract him. He gets up with the cup in his hand, but once he starts moving to investigate the sound, the cup re-appears on the table. That’s when you poison it.

Before the latest batch, I completed a Bangkok FC known as “Eviction”, and my counter went up by 1

Thanks for the info, but I can’t find this contract in the Featured Contracts list. Maybe IO removed it?

1 Like

It’s there, third page, near the Grand Theft Bosco contract with no target picture. I tried a couple hours ago on Xbox and didn’t get any challenge progress after playing though. Could be a platform specific or could be YellowZR1 got lucky :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No they haven’t, its on page 3 of FC. Not sure if it works, I have not played this contract (and it is pretty annyoing one to deal with, so be warned).

1 Like

Is this guy the new “SPRUT”? Ffs what do these people get by hacking the leaderboards? The fastest legit time so far (2nd position) is 3:11 and then there’s this cheater :unamused:

(The Human Centigreed contract)

Thanks, found it. Ironically it seems I’d already completed it. lol

So I guess it used to work, and now it doesn’t. Interesting.

Yeah, I feel like I owe all of you an apologize for making some confusions here. The Bangkok contract is still there but doesn’t have anything to do with the counter. And I was probably lucky to accidently progress it. :sweat_smile:

I am also aware that before IOI patched the rewards for later unlocks, players are able to complete these challenges by simply completing a single contract over and over again. Unfortunate for them though, it would seem like doing so could prevent them from earning these rewards.