February 23 (2021) Patch Notes - HITMAN 3

Is it actually changed at all? I.e. is the 20 featured contracts unlock still the ICA19 instead of whatever it was supposed to be? Can’t get to my PC and if reports are any indication there won’t be any save data waiting for me when I do.

You’re not alone. I also can’t download it too. I’m on Xbox if that helps.

1 Like

1 Like

No, keeps crashing. Tested on PS5.

Anyone having problems with downloading an update on the PS5? Everytime I need to download an update, it saids to be downloading but is not. I have to delete the entire game and redownload everything. This is the only game doing this to me.

Your contracts will have to stay locked away for another month then. At least when you finally release them you can call them “Vintage Contracts” :wink:

1 Like

Finally! Fine-ally!

5 Likes

Patch erases all your progress on PC version. I’d advise people to not start the game before a hotfix is out.

2 Likes

Now add one where a target spotted you or a body and did not report it to a non-target yet. :smiley:

23 Likes

1 Like

:star_struck: very nice :grinning:

19 Likes

Now the real question is, can he tango with Diana in that suit? The one from their first mission together :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I understood this right?
No more content for Deluxe owners, ever?
Damn…

2 Likes

Yeah, 6 escalations and that’s it. That was the deal

3 Likes

And we had to pay almost a double price for this version.
Brilliant

5 Likes

Knowingly. :wink:

9 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Still

There will probably be more Deluxe content in the future.

2 Likes
  • A third state added to the SA HUD? Yessss
  • The Tactical Turtleneck an finally be unlocked? YESSS
  • Removed the manhole exit in Berlin? …Wait, what?

This intrigues me. Is this a new HUD addition?

Trespassing Agility
We’ve updated the HUD rules to accurately display when Agent 47 is trespassing whilst performing agility moves (climbing, vaulting, etc). In the past, the HUD would show that all pipes and ledges were ‘non-trespassing’ even when that wasn’t the case. In truth, 47 was trespassing, but the HUD didn’t reflect that. This change will mean that the HUD will display accurately when you are trespassing. This may cause for some inconsistencies (such as only half of a drain pipe being a trespass zone), but the information you see will now be accurate according to the mission setups. We’re monitoring any further issues that might come up on this.
Or did the Hitman 3 maps totally forget to include Trespassing warnings when climbing around?

Hmmm. I wonder if this is good or bad. I quite enjoyed the subtle but effective sound effect they had already.

2 Likes