February Featured Contracts - Lost Love

That totally blew me away! Cleverly luring the 3 specific targets (among a dozen or so NPCs in that same area). That’s some next level Hitman. Just amazing!

2 Likes

@TheContractor
@Ligox
5 Likes

Getting back to A Dozen Roses(?) Santa Fortuna contract… I ended up muting the music and having Stars, by Roxette play on loop in the background since I kept on getting slightly seen and the guards coming towards where they saw me (they’ll be sure to follow :musical_note: ). :laughing:

Love Triangle was a 40+ minute epic journey. I went ahead and let myself get spotted down in the underground facility just to do the mission story so I could get alone with Vlatrova or whatever her name is. No KO’s and it’s not exactly easy to get people out of the way. So getting spotted was the only viable compromise (it seemed).

Bound by Blood (3.54)

@Pootis.exe: Amedee was a bit annoying because the timing of her route is randomised, but a really nice contract. :+1:

6 Likes

And I was so proud of my run of 5 minutes and 30.I didn’t think about using the fireworks.Really cool!
Also,congratulations for being featured!

1 Like
5 Likes

Thanks. Yeah it was strange with Amedee. When I was making the contract, her route was exactly the same every time, and she did the same one when I tested it initially so I assumed it was fine. After I submitted it on here I played it again to see if I could do get a faster time and her route was suddenly different each time so I dunno what the hell was going on there. Regardless, glad you liked it. Good thinking with the fireworks btw. I’d never even considered that.

2 Likes

Of all the catwalk models, she is the most consistent. She is always the first model in the queue, but the guy with the clipboard is the randomising element. He will occasionally and randomly change the order by bringing another model forward to go on next. Additionally, Sato will randomly talk to models as they head to the catwalk and tell them to go back to the make-up artist before coming back. Sato disrupting Amedee’s movements is rare, but clipboard guy is the problem. I’m almost embarrassed to admit that I played your contract for 9 hours! I noted that there is approximately 1/6 chance that she will be entirely uninterrupted - I called this the quick route. Then there is about 1/2 chance she will do the “middle route”, which means one other model went ahead of her. In my video at around 2.35 you will see that I use instinct to see which route she is on. On this occasion she was on the middle route, which means she has come off the catwalk and is walking back behind it. Then there is 1/6 chance she will do the “slow route”. This is a double delay by clipboard guy and she will still be on the catwalk when I use instinct. There is also the very rare chance that Sato will send her back. If this happens, she will be outside smoking when I use instinct. She can also, incredibly rarely, get a triple delay at clipboard guy, which means she is probably still in the queue.

I found consistent methods for the fast and middle routes, but if she is on a slow route (or outside), then it meant a restart. The fast route is the best, because when I trigger the fireworks she is outside, so she will also be transfixed by the fireworks, looking up into the sky, and doesn’t move. But it’s still possible to use the middle route. The problem is that there is still inconsistency. In my video the timing was perfect because she just arrived at the spot where she smokes. She doesn’t stay there very long and on other middle route times, she may have already finished her cigarette and is heading back up the steps as I arrive.

2 Likes

A Dozen Dead Roses (4.18)

@TheContractor: Being a big fan of SONKO I absolutely adored this contract. :heart_eyes:
It felt so badass, boldy sneaking around the mansion, silently taking out the each of the targets. Great contract!

4 Likes

Okay. On ‘A Dozen Dead Roses’ I dumped 2 bodies into the water, but it still said I needed to ‘Hide All Bodies’. I ended up putting the 2 gardeners into the trash-bin by the stairs.

Perhaps you didn’t take care of Mrs. Delgado’s body? There’s one time I chose to poison her in her drink, later I only realized there was this complication when I was dumping gardeners’ bodies. :thinking:

1 Like

@Yellow_ZR1 beat me to it, but another possibility is to make sure you’re actually dumping the body in the river. As I was planning/testing my route I would kill one of the gardeners as he was vomiting in the river and his body fell into the water, but it didn’t count as a body being hidden. I don’t know if he just fell awkwardly or you need to drag and dump, but that may be another reason.

3 Likes

Yeah… There was one gardener that I’d use a knife on that was puking by the river. He’d just fall in. That must be what happened.

It seems like I had a similar issue in Haven Island (a couple recent FCs) with bodies going into the water, but it still saying I needed to “hide all bodies”.

Slumping off edges has been a right pain for me recently. In one of the other featured contacts in this batch: Only A Movie, the actress target needs to die in an accident. I discovered that shooting her in the legs (or throwing a muffin at her) near the edge and falling to her death does not count as an accident. Annoyingly I also discovered that sabotaging the fan and blowing her off the building isn’t an accident either.

9 hours?! Jesus, I wish I had the patience to test my contracts as thoroughly as you tested it.

1 Like

Good to know.That was what I wanted to do.

1 Like

@TheContractor
@PEA
2 Likes

The Long Lost Love Last Resort - SONKO (4.51)

@AgentJames: I love the way you made this Any/Any. So naturally I decided to make more difficult for myself and went SONKO style. Brilliant contract! :clap:

6 Likes

Thanks for the hint on this one, I was able to figure out the “intended” solution is getting Gioele to commit suicide when he’s sitting on the bench crying after having an argument with his girlfriend by turning the radio on 3 times. But I wanna know… how the hell do people figure out little things like this in the first place?

3 Likes

One word:Youtube.
How do youtubers find them?I don’t know…