February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

Hmmm I didn’t read anything on estate wines challenge?

We’ve removed the Shockwave and Wall-piercing perks from the Druzhina 34 ICA sniper rifle when it is used outside of the Sniper Assassin mode. These were never intended to be available outside of the Sniper maps.

damn, I wanted them to just nerf them

5 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

Any news on the Elusive Targets rewards or will they speak about it before Thursday ?

2 Likes

The fact that I only realised that you can change the ammo to the different ones make me embarrassed to call myself a hitman fan

Something seems, off.
And it’s not the fact that I LOST ALL OF MY FUCKING PROGRESS.
Wow, IO fucking something up.
How surprising.

18 Likes

Oh yes.

(THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE SINCE PATIENT ZERO HOKKAIDO EDITION)

1 Like

[APERTURE SCIENCE AUTOMATED ANNOUNCEMENT]:

Dear (Elusive Target name here), you have been in suspension for 99999999…

10 Likes

The turtleneck, but at what cost? Rest in Peace, sweet Druzhina :pensive:

My PS is downloading the update now :heart_eyes:

Edit: Bruhhhhh

Well, off to go watch Brokeback Mountain I guess :joy:

9 Likes

Be warned, I seems that somehow I lost all of my progress, hopefully not permamently. I’m gonna check a bit more.

2 Likes

Called it! Where is my cookie?

7 Likes

lost all my progress too
when will they finally removed the always online bullshit ffs?

2 Likes

:smile: I bet that the devs have got an in-house private build where wallbangs are still a thing and they all get to shoot Jordan Cross through the map as god intended, whilst laughing and smoking cigars made of HMF tears… :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Did the same thing with the manhole and phone. Doesn’t work as intended? Remove it. Didn’t fix the trophy bug for shortcut killer either. Doesn’t matter though because WOOO TURTLENECK!

2 Likes

And the stowaway is there instead of The Decievers.

1 Like

Jesus, @InfrarerSun and @Copokcemb, that’s terrible. :cry: Hope you get your progress back ASAP, and thanks for posting here so quickly so that others can choose to hold back from logging into the game for the time being if they’re worried. Fingers crossed this is just temporary and you’re back up to speed very soon. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Seems that IO is looking into it.
obraz

10 Likes

This seems to happen to everyone on epic games store

1 Like

Yeah lost all progress too. Why am I not surprised.

1 Like

“We’ve updated the Destination background image for Sapienza to better reflect the current lighting.”

Im surprised about little changes like these, since Hitman 2 never changed it I wouldnt thought to ever see that change. Nice nice!

Shoulder Camera
Removing the option to change which of Agent 47’s shoulders that the game camera is located behind was intentional and it’s still possible to do this when in combat. We’re aware of player feedback on this choice and we’ll share any updates here.” Thats a bit underwhelming…

Now I have to check ingame if the game has better LOD. Also; I need to check if the featured contracts givaways are still fucked up, and they also forgett to remove the imperial with gloves from the one escalation.

1 Like