February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

That’d be neat. Unfortunately unlocking it WITH the grenade kind of destroys that theory.

1 Like

Yeah seems Gameranx got it wrong and to me I thought: “Well that makes sense”. IOI missing another trick there, but I guess it would have been another OP item in the making.

Non-Suspicious when held, Suspicious when thrown, causes Emetic sickness.
Yep… Yet another cool idea that IOI has not executed! :stuck_out_tongue:

Why don’t they add an emetic syringe that actually has a different effect? Like working with a specific starting suit… Cmon.

1 Like

Or he’s a cray idea, slow acting poison… there’s three unique items: Sedative, Emetic, Lethal

Imagine jabbing Bradley with slow acting sedative before he gets on his water scooter, then he falls asleep in the ocean and drowns; etc etc

16 Likes

Does that make it any less awesome? Cuz it looks awesome to me.

I think a remote poison would work better (Although it might be overpowered).

So jabbing Bradley with the ability to activate the poison at any time (In this case, while he rides his scooter). Similar to The Constant’s neck chip in The Ark Society.

1 Like

The Guru Suit should have had a gimmick where you can fire out one shot of Emetic Gas from the sleeves - 47 does this pseudo martial arts pose and green smoke comes out and makes everyone around him sick. Yeah!

2 Likes

Loud :clap: emetic :clap: assault rifle :clap:

2 Likes

Maybe remotely triggered poison like the one the Constant had? :thinking:

2 Likes

A bit less believable because that was a surgically implanted chip. Maybe if they had a surgery kit unlock? :thinking:

But yeah slow acting/release poisons are a real thing and it’s odd they have like 5 emetic/lethal poisons and they’re all instantaneous

4 Likes

Why would you want it to only work with one disguise?

But he just injected it himself, that “gun” could be an unlock. Though I’m sure you’d still probably feel that happening very well. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not noticing a dart is one thing, but not noticing THAT :flushed:

2 Likes

Yeah I know right lol. But NPC:s notice the syringes as well since they reach their back a little. It’s not very realistic, no, but when have these games been. :joy:

2 Likes

If you replace sleeves with something else, this sentence becomes very awkward :rofl:

2 Likes

…Pockets! It fires out Emetic Gas from the pockets! :laughing:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Just give me a shotgun that shoots coins.

7 Likes
3 Likes