FIFA World Cup 2018

France defended very deep, very soon after taking the lead. Tough to break down.

I’m glad France didn’t score again right at the end. Belgium deserved at least a respectable loss.

The french are going all the way. I can feel it.

Bless you Frenchies

Yes, yes they have lol

Like what? The main challenge is done for France. They are the challenge now,

France gonna win this world cup guys :star_struck: Best french team since 2000 :muscle: :fr:

Congrats Les Bleus! :fr:

Very tight match, Belgium had good possession but France just a little more clinical and defended solidly, Varane played a blinder, Mbappé shining in the 2nd half.

France v ???

Good work France, can’t wait to see you get beat by England

That’s not gonna happen, they can’t stop us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hahahah, nothing wrong with the optimism, I hope the same, but i’m afraid for saying it out loud and when we do we should probably knock on wood everytime we say it :joy:.

Knock on wood :wink:.

Nah, cause I know if England faces France it won’t be coming home.

Nah mate, remember: it’s coming home :wink:

It’s been away so long that it probably had its citizenship revoked

It’s getting a work visa and a foreign exchange student grant

Nah, it got out during Brexit, like a sane person.

I really hope BBC is right about the game tomorrow:

• Croatia
  • England

0 voters

Some Insights:

This is the eighth meeting between England and Croatia, with England winning four of those games, with one draw and two Croatia wins; six of the previous seven games have also been played on a Wednesday.

England and Croatia have met once before at a major tournament – England won 4-2 in a group stage match at Euro 2004.

England are competing in their third World Cup semi-final; they won 2-1 against Portugal in 1966 on their way to winning the tournament, but lost on penalties to Germany in 1990.

Croatia have had eight different scorers at the 2018 World Cup – only Belgium have had more different players find the net (9).

England have not beaten two European nations in a single World Cup since 1982, when they beat Czechoslovakia and France.

Gonna be very close tomorrow. Croatia has the better technical players, England has the pace.

Could go either way really, but i’m hoping for Croatia because i love the technical aspect of football the most.

Edit: while France are the clear favorites to win this cup, i hope Croatia will win it if they proceed to the final. What can i say, i just love the underdog

Good game.

Gotta say though, if i were French i would be ashamed and pretty upset by the coach. Look at all the quality the France team has, and then they play so conservative and cautious. If they just played beautiful and attacking football they would have demolished every team on this wc easily. But noooooo, because the coach is a huge pussy.

Not that the French will care if it leads to them winning the cup, but still. It pisses me off as a neutral supporter

But in my opinion England is the true underdog here, I always hope England will do it well in the World Cup, but even more in 2018, very young team and they have come much further than many people expected.