First 5 Minutes of DUBAI (Gameplay) - Discussion

Exactly what i was wondering

2 Likes

She does the opening, Grey is the mastermind because this has been their life goal since they were kids and one of the stories revolves around Grey confronting them directly.

2 Likes

Woah, how would you know that?

1 Like

Hitman 2: please silence Diana
Hitman 3: Please silence Grey and 47…

9 Likes

The ending of Haven in H2 implies that somehow 47 and Diana aren’t in communication. After the Constant escapes, we don’t get Diana telling 47 about it. Instead we get Grey telling 47 that “everything is going according to plan”. Diana now doing the mission intro is potentially confusing in light of this seeming incomunicado status.

15 Likes

The last part is from the Game Informer article and the first half is from the story so far.

2 Likes

Hitman 4: Silence all the characters also gameplay when?

10 Likes

I hope everyone who chooses to watch enjoys this. I didn’t watch it but and I’m muting this thread. I only popped in to ask people to remember to use super secret spoiler tags if you post in other threads and once the game releases.

2 Likes

One thing I got from this is that the Pause Menu song will be reused from H2.

2 Likes

No wonder why EON chose IO for the next James Bond game

4 Likes

My two cents:

• The animations really improved a lot, I’m genuinely surprised.
  • I dig that new menu and UI color scheme, however it’s a bit disappointing to see how similar it is to H2. I swear there were more slight differences between 2016 and 2 to make it feel less like a reskin. Oh well.
  • Speaking of similar, the pause menu song is the same as H2 as well. Now H2016 didn’t have music in that menu at all so I can’t compare, but I was hoping for new tracks. Though it’s a minor detail, as long as the main menu track is new.
  • The orchestral Arabic-inspired soundtrack is fantastic, props to Niels Bye Nielsen. Now I wonder if the trailer song we keep hearing will actually be present in-game.
  • The suit transition is ridiculous.
  • I’m surprised the camera is an actual inventory item, hopefully it doesn’t take an item slot.
  • TOO MUCH BLOOM
31 Likes

Perfect suit changes. I hope that new thing will be on old maps

2 Likes

Hope the halo suit is an unlock since it’s not a disguise now.

Anyway doesn’t it sound like Grey is saying “when you have hair” instead of “when you get there”?

6 Likes

Im gonna hold off from this one guys,

see you in January :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah Im in the same mindset. :+1:

3 Likes

Know what I’ll defend IO on this point, it looks like it’s only emphasising that sun specifically, since it’s to make it seem grand and beautiful. It’d be way worse in H2, where you’d get lights that have bloom as well as shot glasses,cars and 47’s bald dome.

12 Likes

Thats nothing new :wink:

This time i think it looks alright, i mean its above the Clouds so nothing is blocking the Sun. i just hope they’ll reduce the Bloom everywhere else (Legacy Maps).

7 Likes

Well I am a Hitman fan lmao.

I agree. A little adjustable bloom slider in the graphics options would be nice. It feels like they put in the most amount of bloom they could with Hitman 2 where just a little bloom would’ve worked just as well if not better.

5 Likes

anybody else getting Silent Assassin vibes from the soundtrack?

12 Likes

That is why i was taken aback when i noticed that Diana is doing the mission Briefing like her usual self, something seems suspicious here

5 Likes