Florida Fit Outfit Bug (Miami Level Only)

I played Hitman 2 a few days ago and noticed that there’s some kind of bug at Agent 47’s pants. Some parts are not appearing as you can see. I think it’s the new thing after the update since I don’t remember it when I first played the game. I’m on PS4 btw. I also noticed that this bug is only happening to this Florida Fit outfit in Miami level. I asked around some players from different platforms and they are also experiencing the same problem. I also reinstalled the game to be sure but still getting the same bug. Please fix this IOI. It’s really annoying.

Noticed this on PC as well. I frankly could not abide 47 wearing shorts in Haven, so I replanned with the Florida Fit suit and the same graphical anomaly occurred as in your image. Didn’t check it on other levels.

3 Likes

I checked all the other levels and outfits. This is the only level and outfit that this bug happens. It’s like a common issue for all platforms. It really bugs me out since I love that outfit. I’m trying my best to reach out to the developers to notice this issue.

This happens for this outfit on all levels.

3 Likes

IOI really need to address this issue. I just can’t play the game in peace with some parts of favorite outfit missing.

I’m pretty sure that they’ll fix this in the next uptade.

1 Like

Looks to me like he’s missing some pieces of his leg!
But, uh, yeah… that’s super strange.

LOL… Yeah. He’s like hollow man accidently torn his pants