Frote's Speedrun Community

Frote’s Speedrun Community August 2021 Roadmap

9 Likes

The popular Roulette Rivals returns with its 6th tournament!

Roulette Rivals signups are open until August 18.
In Roulette Rivals you go headsup against another player in main missions. Once a mission is selected, an admin will spin the hitman roulette wheel (HITMAPS.com). The admin will give the roulette restrictions info to both players, and give the sign to officially start the match.

There are two brackets, 1 for PC+Stadia and 1 for PS+Xbox. You’re allowed to join both brackets.The tournament starts August 20 and the Grand Finals will play out in September 12.

Sign-ups are done in Frote’s Speedrun Community. Join the Discord and go to the #rr6-signups channel:

Watch some cool moments from Roulette Rivals 5:

9 Likes

I would have liked to join, I had great times with RR5 but I’m moving to a new house during the tournament, next time for sure. Good luck to the competitors.

5 Likes

Roulette Rivals 6 starts today! With the first scheduled match beginning in 3 hours (14:00 CEST).

The scheduled matches can be found in the #rr6-matchups channel in Frote’s Speedrun Community server and at HITMAPS.

Console Bracket
PC Bracket
Spreadsheet listing all matches that have been played, the results and links to rewatch them

5 Likes

The Roulette Rivals 6 Grand Finals will take place today Sunday, September 12, starting at 18:30 CEST/12:30 EDT. Converting to your time.
Both Grand Final matches will be shoutcasted by GKPunk on his Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/gkpunk

Schedule:
18:30 CEST/12:30 EDT
Console Grand Final
Ducker vs IlikeHitman
Watch it live on GKPunk’s Twitch channel: Twitch

21:15 CEST/15:15 EDT:
PC Grand Final
Frote7 vs ChrisX3
Watch it live on GKPunk’s Twitch channel: Twitch

Recap:
Console Bracket
PC Bracket
Spreadsheet listing all matches that have been played, the results and links to rewatch them

11 Likes

Congratulations to the 5 time Roulette Rivals Grand Champion @Ducker! :partying_face:

Congratulations to the 4 time Roulette Rivals Grand Champion @Frote7! :partying_face:

That puts us to the end of the Roulette Rivals 6 tournament.

Interested in what’s up for September?

10 Likes

I couldn’t watch these Finals live, but man I just love the Roulette Rivals format as a spectator sport. Always such good fun to watch, off to Twitch highlights I go!

7 Likes

Congratulations to @Ducker and @Frote7 ! Always amazing how you guys and girls in the speedrun-community play.

7 Likes

F7SC Presents: October 2021 Roadmap

Sign-ups for Roulette Rivals World Championship are now open! You can sign up using this link https://tournaments.hitmaps.com/events/rrwc-2021/register

5 Likes

Roulette Rivals World Championship 2021 officially starts today!
The scheduled matches can be found in the #matchups channel in Frote’s Speedrun Community server and at HITMAPS

Check this daily updated spreadsheet to get an overview of RRWC, the bracket, and the results + links to rewatch the matches.

Groupstages starts: October 22nd.
Groupstages ends: November 14th.
KO stages start: November 15th.
Grand Finals: December 12th.

F7SC End of Year 2021 Roadmap

4 Likes

The Roulette Rivals World Championship 2021 Grand Finals will take place tomorrow, Sunday December 12 at 16:00 CET / 10:00 EST. Converting to your time.
Providing you with the shoutcast of the match is Gordiniroy. He’ll be joined by Frote7, ChrisX3, CurryMaker, Gunther, Some Random Person and Yannini on https://www.twitch.tv/gordiniroy

16:00 CET / 10:00 EST
Grand Finals
k-kaneta vs DaniButa
Watch it live on Gordiniroy’s Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/gordiniroy

Recap:
Bracket: Group stage & Knockout stage
Spreadsheet listing all matches that have been played, the results. links to rewatch the matches, the brackets, and more

7 Likes

Roulette Rivals 8 Signups are now open!

https://twitter.com/Frote7SC/status/1518521509052133376

3 Likes

Roulette Rivals 8 Grand Finals tonight!

• 18:30 CEST: Stream goes live with pre-match commentary.

• 19:00 CEST: PC Grand Final: Papierfresse vs. Pigiero
    Shoutcasters: Frote7, Gunther, In4fun & Yannini

• After PC Final: Console Grand Final: Jokerj vs. Phanium
    Shoutcasters: Frote7, GKPunk, Gordy & Observer

Shoutcast at Twitch

8 Likes

Congrats both winners Pigiero and @Phanium

4 Likes

Yo @Frote7, very much enjoying the YouTube uploads of the recent RR9 tournament (my schedule doesn’t allow me to watch live on Twitch now, so appreciate the YT uploads).

As you know I’m as far from a speedrunner as you can get, so please can you explain why the Crash The Stockmarket strat that DaniButa attempted on the New York spin in the PC Grand Final was such a ballsy move? Was enjoying how enthusiastic you were about Dani’s “madlad” antics with that strat, but I didn’t really understand why that was such a big deal.

Cheers mate!

3 Likes

Because of the rng of Athena and her guard. Often he is too close to Athena making it extremely hard to salvage it.

And Roulette is about who finishes first. On a short map like New York, 1 restart is enough to lose the map.

Dani went for a high risk/high reward strat, sadly it didnt pay off.

5 Likes

Will the Grand Finals from RR10 be uploaded to YouTube, @Frote7? Haven’t seen the results yet so if people could avoid spoilers I’d appreciate it. Cheers!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Cheers dude :+1: :+1:

Thanks @Frote7 for uploading the RRWC 2023 Grand Final to YouTube, didn’t know the tournament was going on and I love watching the YT highlights.

1 Like