Frote's Speedrun Competition!

just join the competition for the fun. money is just an after-thought. we’re excited to see all of the entries and interactions within the community.

2 Likes

Ok, I will give it a go then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Of course. I will join. :wink:

4 Likes

Almost 100 people joined up after 1 day, awesome stuff :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Your 3 contracts are very enjoyable :blush: I‘m having fun with them even tho I’m not in it to win it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What kind of mindset is that? I don’t know you anymore :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: I’m just playing it cool babe :kissing_heart:

Don’t worry, I’m taking it srsly :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Jesus Christ every thread I turn to it’s either you guys or doom and Akira flinging out all these :kissing_heart: emojis

6 Likes

Competition is off to a great start, good luck everyone!

1 Like

Is there any way to share the contracts here? Great initiative! Why the Discord requirement? Not familiar with that :slight_smile:

I will post the winning runs once the competition is over.

Multiple reasons. Not every one that is competing is on this forum for one. And second it’s just much easier for us admins to keep track of everything, with dedicated channels for the rules, question for admins, video submissions and just general chat where people can discuss strats if they want.

And discord is just really easy to use

1 Like

Indeed, first time on discord for me as well…it’s easy to use :blush:

1 Like

17 Likes

I hope all the usual suspects are admins…i.e. @mendietinha @Fortheseven @JohnnyAxXx @CHAOS_AGENT_45 @sk1y etc. etc. and not participating :grinning::grinning::rofl::smiley:

1 Like

@MulletPride @Club47 and me are the admins, and i don’t participate. Mullet and Club47 will however

4 Likes

its been great so far! im really happy with the friendly people and the tips we have in the server! ive been learning a lot and getting in touch with cool people <3

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/iointeractive/status/1162303169235509249?s=21

Nice exposure :blush:

5 Likes

My 3 runs huehuehue

15 Likes

Give that man a million dollars

1 Like

Congrats to @GuLe for taking 1st place!! :partying_face: But also to the happy top10!! :blush:
@Fortheseven announced the winners yesterday on his twitch and also showed some cool runs (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/471393625) but will also post a list on discord today :smile:

Thanks for the cool contracts and hosting the competition with @MulletPride, who basically did all the work…and the artwork too :smirk:

5 Likes