Funny Comment when dressed as Santa

Hi All

So I was dressed as Santa in the new bonus mission. when a NPC said that Santa had failed and no one like him anymore. I thought this was very funny I’m sure there are other comments for other suits.

4 Likes

Yeah there is for nearly every outfit lol

2 Likes

Try all outfits on Rocco in Sapienza, ring the doorbell and wait for him to open and you will have a good laugh, i haven’t tried the santa outfit on him yet, but i hope IO-I have given he a line to say if he sees you in the santa outfit :joy:.

1 Like

What are Rocco’s lines? I’ve heard the conservatives on and the drug dealing one but are they any others?

2 Likes

I watched a video when a player tried all the outfits on him, but i don’t remember them, i think the video is somewhere on this forum.

Edit.

I found the video :smiley::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qyuilpUrc0

2 Likes

Love this video thanks for sharing. I love all the little things that are added into this game

2 Likes

Agree, like the little conversation between the two bodyguards in the attic in Paris, they are talking about art, it is a fun little conversation :smiley:.

1 Like

“Wrong adress, unless that’s my Icon figurine?” Has anyone tried showing up with the Iconator?

3 Likes

Hahaha, so Rocco notice you as a santa clause, that’s cool, maybe give Rocco his christmas present :smiley:.

1 Like