Funny Pictures/Video Thread

Those have made me feel quite ill. Thanks.

2 Likes

So it’s working, that is what you are telling me.

1 Like

I don’t get the flat-earth one. Isn’t the world flat?

Sure it is, flat as deflated ball.

Hey dudes. Water is cool, too…

1 Like

Avengers if it was made in 1978…

It’s funny because we were discussing Marvel’s MCU success and a look back reveals that they tried (and failed) to launch this kind of universe over the decades.

Funnier still is someone merging a lot of it together into what a a 1978 Avengers film might have looked like.

The idea of posting it as a CBS TV Movie is also period-accurate. CBS was the main carrier of Marvel’s live action work in the 1970’s.

1 Like

Can someone explain what is this? I know that Google translate can give you some weird shit but I have no idea where it is coming from. “Sieni” means mushroom in Finnish and “sibula” is a slightly altered version of the word onion. Notice also that the translation is from Somali to English.

11 Likes

Im not sure what to feel about this

1 Like

this is some serious SCP shit

“WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was killed in a suicide attack in Baghdad.” That’s fluent english from gibberish. Not only that, this never actually happened. That is creepy as all hell.

unless it’s photoshop and i’m a gullible cunt

3 Likes

Edit: Yup, its real

6 Likes

Somali to English translations are weird for long now. Some get fixed after they get very popular.
I remember there was something similar to “ooga booga” repeated words. I had tried that myself to check and it worked back then. When it spread across internet it got fixed.

Here it is -

4 Likes

Just found this amazing channel

6 Likes

Don’t mind if I do

1 Like

8 Likes

7 Likes

Someone is very upset

13 Likes

I was asked to change my avatar to the generic “F” but I did not comply. I see they went with plan B.

Keep liking my posts out of spite please Mr Angry Banned Guy, you’re slowly pushing me back to regular status

5 Likes

You might even say he’s unwillingly helping you, like the Nazi fools who unknowingly raised money for refugees.

2 Likes