Funny Pictures/Video Thread

IMG_9747IMG_9746

download

From his warm alive hands!

umm… yeah…
IMG_9748

images

excellent point! let’s make murder legal

Because believe it or not… some people can actually be law abiding citizens…

@Spodey… really…? :confused:

murder is illegal but that doesn’t matter to people who want to commit it, so what’s the point?

spoiler alert: this is how ridiculous your point sounds. of course laws making it harder for criminals to get guns will cause fewer criminals to have guns, no matter how many fucking willy wonka memes you post

If you truly believe that then I feel sorry for you.
Making something harder to obtain will do absolutely nothing to set back criminals.

Anyway… this is the “funny” thread and not the “News” thread. People post what made them laugh or find funny, if someone don’t see the humor in it… keep scrolling…

Don’t try to get a rise out of me 2 DAYS LATER in response to my last post. Says a lot about you… @Quinn

keep your bull for the news thread before you get this one closed. Humor is subjective, not everything has to become a debate. Especially in a thread like this.

This discussion is absurd lmao

spare me your pity mate

Mate all I know is that in another thread you were mentioning that you’d been contemplating the idea of not even sending your kid to school because you were so shocked by the Parkland shooting and others like it. I cant imagine you’re particularly pleased about that. Surely you’d rather something changed

Yes… this discussion…

Oh my God! This has to be one of the best scenes in the movie. I love Goodfellas! Henry’s laugh… :joy:

You’re right, humour is subjective. I personally view the entire system regarding gun laws as a joke, and not a funny joke.

And I can respect that and move on with my life. See how that works there, guys…

Let’s please stay on topic

man, even to this day Smackdown Here Comes The Pain is glorious as fuck

Salty much?