Funny Pictures/Video Thread

When they revamped many old shows on Cartoon Network, along some movies in many channels, they modified that old dub precisely for the inconsistency and sometimes inclusion of Mexican slangs and humor. Now it clearly says R2D2. I’m speaking for Mexico’s little fixes here and there. Dunno if other countries got the fixed audio.

Looks great although I hyve a little USB fan that does that. Sure it can only do really basic forms but with more LEDs and a GPU behind it this is nothing too groundbreaking. :smiley:

The future is now. This vid has been over Facebook in the last few days.

Behold!

Poopy-di scoop

Wow… when I watched this video I thought it was just for laughs. Then I looked it up and turns out this is actually real, WTF!!?

How that garbage is considered music I’ll never know :joy: At least I found a track for when I clean up dog shit. Scoop the poop :musical_score:

No no no, it’s the most genius lyric of this century and Kanye is a true intellectual. I mean, it’s either that or he’s the greatest troll.

Honestly, if you think about it, maybe he made it on purpose, ya know? Perhaps like his way of showing just how bad most music has gotten today and how most become lazy and stuff like that can still be passed off as quality. Idk just a theory lol

Wow…maybe he made that for Trump. They’ve been best buds lately.

adios

lol some may find this more disturbing than funny.

Dunno but this scene just brings a smile on my face

yoooooooooooooooo

TFW you will never reach this level of clout stance.

This is probably the funniest movie review i’ve seen in a long time. Yes, it’s old, but it had me in fits of laughter, goddamn

I need to find a way to work the phrase CORPULENT FITHY LUCRE into more situations.

SO COOOMRAAAADES COME RAAAAAALLY

vgif-ru-22057