Game News Thread

Yes, we should take all game developers at their word from now on. Because it isn’t like their are bad developers at all or bad actors in companies.

Also it took Elon less than a working week to start spreading dangerous misinformation from his own account no less.

2 Likes

i imagine the entire video game media industry would collapse if there was any genuine or sustained hostility between devs and journalists. maybe this is a bit unfair, but calling but a handful of the game press “journalists” seems like it’s overselling it to me. it’s like movie media: a hobbyist industry with a disproportionate amount of money floating around. it probably hinges on good relations between the two, so im not sure why they would paint devs as untrustworthy if they didn’t have to.

3 Likes

Don’t care much about Dota2 but I love these announcement videos in which Gabe is in :grin:

4 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

My sympathy to the employees who won’t get relocated. I know what it means to be thrown away.

4 Likes

3 for the price of 1 my good fellow!

3 Likes

Holy moly here we go:

4 Likes

The playstation 5 aint got no games

2 Likes

You only say that because Sony hasn’t made an ad with this legendary tagline in it

5 Likes

Nintendo has what Sony-don’t.

5 Likes

Ubisoft has been getting so many questions about their Prince of Persia Sands of Time Remake, they decided to settle it all with… a Game Help/Support Blog Post lol.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-ca/help/gameplay/article/information-on-prince-of-persia-the-sands-of-time-remake/000080454

State of the game

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake is not cancelled. The game is currently in development at Ubisoft Montréal.

Other remakes in the series

Beyond Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time there are currently no plans to remake any other Prince of Persia title.

Release date

At the moment, a new release date has not been set, we will provide new information on that front when we are ready.

Pre-order cancellations

Since the game currently does not have a release date, existing pre-orders have been cancelled and refunded where applicable.

Pre-orders may reopen once a new release date for the game has been announced.

We will share more details about the development of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake in future updates.

You can follow our official Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for any upcoming Prince of Persia news and to become part of our growing community.

Last updated: 07 November 2022

5 Likes
4 Likes

I feel really stupid now for having their launcher installed as one of the “I’m fine with this” crowd but did not end up buying a single game on it.

4 Likes

If you mean Ubi’s launcher then same here, I have a couple but all are either from giveaways or from me buying the games on Steam and automatically getting game on Ubi Connect.

As for Epic… there have been over a hundred or so giveaways but I didn’t budge to make an account there :grin:

4 Likes

Well, you still need the launcher to be able to run their games, so… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Nintendo Switch has a lot of shovelware, that the undeniable terrible truth.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Four trash games that have less resemblance to a football video game than Soccer on the NES, released in '85.

1 Like