Game News Thread

Roiland didn’t and now he is wubba-lubba-doin’-time

10 Likes

I’ve turned myself in to a Felon Morty, I’m Felon Riiiiiiick!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Sounds like every aeroline CEO ever.

5 Likes

A rare and very cool arcade game from way back. I’ve only ever played it in MAME, but being a huge Strider fan this game is a wonderful… Tribute(?). It was designed by the same guy that worked on Strider. Needless to say - this one will be a ‘Must Have’ for me!

5 Likes

I turned myself into a felon, Morty!

8 Likes

Yeah sorry I forgot Swang made the same joke I had made yesterday. I didn’t want to look like I was nicking a joke.

6 Likes

The real joke is how fast Rick and Morty will get canceled

4 Likes
5 Likes

Just in time for my mid 20’s crisis.

4 Likes

“During development, Krafton claimed that The Callisto Protocol would be a “AAAA” developed title, implying a level of quality beyond the more boilerplate and bog-standard AAA budget.”

wheeze-wheeze-meme

I love delusional video game developers and publishers.

9 Likes

Yikes, that’s kinda pretentious.

5 Likes

Me who smelled this fart way before release knowing fully well it will still be a fart at launch.

4 Likes

So this was something fun I discovered about Hogwarts Legacy.

So for the Harry Potter Fan Club Website if you create an account and do the sorting hat to figure out your House, figure out what wand you’re getting, and all that other jazz Harry Potter lore stuff.

Well if you connect your Wizarding World Account with WB Games after you take those little quizzes and get your placements that will persist into Hogwarts Legacy and you get some fun little cosmetic rewards too

I took the quizzes so when I start Hogwarts Legacy I’ll be a Ravenclaw with a 12 1/2 Inch Elder Wood Wand, Dragon Core, and Unyielding Flexibility.

7 Likes

Nice

8 Likes

KeyPositiveBuzzard-size_restricted

8 Likes
4 Likes

To think I was excited for this game… To think I believed it was a single-player title…

But no. It could very well be a co-op centric, Battle Pass FOMO, full-price monetized nightmare. :grimacing: :sob:

And if it is… stripping it away would make it a grinding slog, as evidenced by Gotham Knights’ suspiciously Live-Service looking progression and currency.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hey @Rimland, check this out, a couple of new screenshots from STALKER 2 :smiley:

8 Likes