General Movie News

Previous trailers were underwhelming, this has me pretty excited. It’s clearly a different kind of predator film than we’ve become accustomed to, but it looks like a lot of self-aware, violent fun.

Yes, I wonder why the initial trailers were made that way. Those could’ve easily misled many people into believing there was hardly any action in the movie. This one was pretty good.

I heard today that there were extensive reshoots, they also seem to have scrapped the storyline with the kid?

Well as additional info… and not to judge or imply anything… Stallone takes Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and Testosterone.

Those can help make you ripped at any age.

This is welcome news.

This is the new way of withdrawing something without ever admitting to the mistake.
It’s like “Oh it was postponed… we’re not saying we made a mistake.”

It will NEVER come back. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some weeks ago, the actress Olga Kurylenko posted on Instagram a picture of her character Nina, in Hitman movie. Damn, she’s so hot. She was the only good “thing” in Hitman movies. I would watch that movie again only for her

looks great, hope it will be violent as f

The only DC movie i’m looking forward to is Joker

I’m glad they are going another way with the Joker makeup, making it more minimalistic and a tribute to both Cesar Romero and Heath Ledger’s joker

Also the music fits perfectly for the character and everything we have seen with Arthur Fleck. He looks like a beaten man, devoid of joy. It reminds me of one of the greatest Danish Comedians who had the ability to make everyone laugh the moment he stepped on stage, but took no joy in being the comedian and it troubled him until early death, corplasing on seen dressed as a clown.

I wasn’t so sure about this Joker film until that teaser. That grin, that eye twitch, the sudden seriousness… Joaquin Phoenix sold it for me. I’m very excited now!

This will probably the first musical I have seen in a while. I don’t think I have seen a Wes Anderson film I have disliked too be honest.

Also I found out that Ethan Hawk rejected Independence Day: Resurgence by throwing the script out of a moving car :smile:

So, did any of you guys recognize “The Raid” films? These are some of the best action movies I’ve ever seen. And in October we will get two movies associatted with them.

First one is from the director of “The Raid”, Gareth Evans. It’s an thriller/horror/gore film starring Dan Stevens. Here’s the trailer(it comes out October 12th):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1JdWOqc9Q8.

Second one is “The Night Comes For Us”. This one is an action film. It isn’t directed by Gareth, but by Timo Tjahjanto (who is actually a good friend of Evans, they even worked together on the “Safe Heaven” segment from “V/H/S 2”) It stars Joe Taslim, Iko Uwais and Julie Estelle(all stars form “The Raid” and “The Raid 2”). There is no trailer, but we just got official poster

It comes to Netflix October 19th.

Now, both film premierd on Fantastic Fest, and they both got positive reviews. Especially, “The Night…”, which was one of the most talked about movies of festival. Just look up it’s title on Twitter or Google and you will see. Many people praise it as the best action films of 2018. Can’t wait to see them.

Tommy Wiseau put the entirety of The Room free on YouTube :grinning:

If I’m not wrong he removes it again and that it was only up for a few days.

You might be right on that the news was kind of old and Tommy has had grievances with YouTubers covering the film on the site. Shame, ah well there are probably still pirates of the film. The lower the video quality the funnier it can get :laughing:

Wow I loved The Raid, had no idea these movies were even coming out. Thanks for sharing dude, these two movies are totally top priority on my watch list now!

I just saw "Sulla mia Pelle (in english “On my skin)” a movie based on a true story happened in Italy 9 years ago. I never cried so much for a movie. I don’t know if there is a version with subtitles in other languages. If so, I suggest to see it.
It’s the story of a boy that was arrested by Carabinieri, because he was drug addict and a drug dealer. In the station, he was brutally beaten up by the agents who arrested him and after some days of suffering he died for the consequences. A really sad story. But what gets me angry over all is reading and listening people who justify his killers (because it’s what agents are) because the victim wasn’t a good guy, but he was a drug dealer. Who thinks this is worse of the worst drug dealer.
Yes he wasn’t a good guy. He used to sell drug and he lied telling he was innocent. But I can’t accept that this could be the punishment for a crime.
Those bastards would be still working if there wasn’t another carabiniere witnessing against them.

No problem mate. The more people will watch these, the more movies we will get. I can’t wait for trailer of “The Night…”, hope it will come out soon. Also, nice profile pic, my boi Bateman haha.

Honestly, this is disheartening.

Watch it yourself and judge it. I mean, the same situation I found myself with Silent Hill:Downpour and I actually enjoyed it a lot. Maybe it ends as a guilty pleasure movie if it isn’t good.