General News Thread 2.0

But he’s a horrible, horrible vampire man, so this is not below him to do.

Oh for fucks sake. This is absolutely ridiculous and a clear example of the corruption of pure capitalism.

https://t.co/HZsE8CCuXu?amp=1

Spends years negotiating Brexit, achieves nothing, runs away.

Typical fucking Tory.

First 4 boys stranded in Thai Cave have been rescued.

North Korea calls out American team for “acting like gangsters” during talks as Satellite images show upgrading works at Rocket Engine and Missile factories.

But North Korea maintains that it has faith in Donald Trump.

Them chips sure are piling up…

Elon Musk sending prototype “Child carrying Submarine” to Thailand.

NOTE: This was not used to rescue the 4 boys. The prototype will arrive only later.

Of course a hard Eurosceptic conservative Tory like Farage would blame Sadiq Khan.

It may be a sell out to him, but I know, that when Nigel Farage is angry about something, then that something is actually good.

7 boys now rescued

All of these Architects of Brexit are running away.

Fucking cowards.

Right-o.

Theresa May’s hair is worse than Kim Jong Un’s.

8 have been rescued. 5 to go…

Method of rescue:

The rescue op was launched only when teams were confident each trip could be done in as short a time as possible. It was never considered when it was thought the trip would take 11 hours. The current rescue batches are done in 9 hours.

I somehow imagine it would be fitting if May just appeared on TV next week announcing a new referendum and then when the Stay vote wins… The government will just say that “Right. That settles it. We stay.” :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought you guys might like this, a website dedicated to keeping track of how many golf trips Trump has taken, how much they estimated it has cost and compare it to the number of golf trips Obama had during his presidency.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf.” --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

Yeah, right :roll_eyes:.

Nevertheless, in my opinion monarchy is far more useful than a president’s golf trips.

I might be wrong but isn’t this coming close to what the monarchy is costing the UK?

Depends how you calculate it. The Sovereign Grant is about £40 million but the actual cost of keeping a Royal Family may be significantly higher due to security and expenses.

So Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court to replace Kennedy; Kavanaugh says a sitting president shouldn’t be impeached…yet he called for the impeachment of Bill Clinton.