General News Thread 2.0

I know he’s being dumb as fuck, but that doesn’t mean he genuinely wants slavery back

Wth what is the idea behind it for Kanye and the other supporters?

To be honest, I’m not even sure if Kanye knows what the fuck Kanye means sometimes

Update on the car explosion.

Now it’s been confirmed that one of the victims in the car was a two year old boy!.. Unbelievable… :pensive:

I know the corner that will be performing the autopsy. I work with his son at my job, perhaps they will know further details if he would be willing to share with me…

Authorities have yet to release the identity of the victims in the car explosion. But I found this on Facebook and apparently, a relative of this boy posted the photo saying it was her baby cousin.

I hope she isn’t lying, that would be horrible. Apparently someone also set up a fake go fund me page, claiming to be the family of the victims. Disgusting…

Consider Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment, which reads:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

That is correct. Here’s how the process works for anyone who’s interested.

“Trump Cards” - Donald Trump demonstrating again that everything he does and says is about trying to win a game.

As with any billionaire, the threat of walking away is meant to make you want to talk to them on their terms.

The tweets, the demands, the threats - they are all a show. He keeps doing this until you do exactly what he wants as time runs out.

You can see the Donald is good at a number of things, but maybe he would have been better off as a cabinet member or Vice-President?

Still, hes far from a do-nothing as far as the wheeling-dealing part is concerned.

Trump last-year: “NAFTA is the worst deal! Really, the worst!”

Trump now: “This new* trade deal is very very good, very good!”

*its not new, it’s like if I painted a piece of wood a slightly different shade and called it an entirely new piece of wood

No… My point is Donald called it the worst deal… as a way to get Canada and Mexico to bend backwards for him.
Not only do you now have a NAFTA 2… Trump even convinced the two countries to change the name of the deal - so that the “brand” of the new agreement will always be associated with his presidency.

This is his “A-game”. He probably always knew what he wanted to change about NAFTA, but chose to make it look like he hated all of it… So that when he agrees to keep most of it… it sounds like you won a concession from him.

NAFTA was bad because it wasn’t him who made it also it “didn’t benefit America” (because that is the only country that ever matters for some reason). How Donny T actually made a 200+ page book on deal-making baffles me. His only two business strategies are paying off pollies and dummy-spitting/faking out when he doesn’t get his way.

He didn’t, he actually got someone else to write it for him.

If you have no understanding of politics you’d be liable to think this.

However, I will never allow his name to tarnish the reputation of the country I live in. He is not responsible for this “new” deal, and his supporters are blind sheep who think he is God and believe everything he says.

Correct, but neither does the man in the Oval Office.

Your right, I forgot. Donald Trump has the linguistic capabilities of a toddler. Coco the Gorilla had a broader vocabulary.

A man who cannot properly pronounce “anonymous” when English is his first language is an idiot

He also mispronounced “chaos” during his UN Speech. It sounded something like “kee-os”.

And then there was also this gem:

“Thank you. God bless you. God bless Iz-real (wut?) God bless the Palestinians. And God bless the United Scheiss.”

:sweat_smile:

Oh my God. It is like Orson Welles’ mangling excellence in the Paul Mason commercial or the ad in general. Remember this guy made/was in Touch of Evil, The Magnificent Ambersons, The Third Man and Citizen Kane

He sounded great though as a giant planet-eating monster planet:

Oh yeah I forgot he was in Transformers '86. Not really a fan of those Saturday Morning Cartoons.

This 1986 film was the animated film that “broke” Saturday morning cartoons…

In other interviews, Sunbow Animation recalls that they repeatedly pleaded with Hasbro not to go through with the deaths.

Sunbow writers explained that the show’s formula rested on “the two red robots” - Optimus Prime and Starscream - and that the show would die without them.

Hasbro was adamant that it wanted to sell new toys, and were not interested in “repaints” and “remolds” or in “multiple versions of the same characters” - which is ironic considering what happened since.

But 1986 was the year the Saturday Morning Cartoon died. Children learned traumatically that nothing lasts forever…