General News Thread 2.0

That’s true but the fact that he was willing to voice his opposition to signing it so clearly likely still rings alarm bells. This guy is pig shit ignorant and thinks that being the President is like being CEO of a company, not that he has a great track record in that area. He will show every hand he’s got and treat diplomatic relationships like a dick measuring contest. He’s all bark and no bite, the top 5 most effective things he’s so far achieved for the country is a list of former administration/campaign members who have been forced to resign or have been fired.

We do. But I have to say that he has a valid point. You might want to end those jokes with kappa the next time, just in case.

So that’s what Kappa means. Damn kids and their webslang.

A pretty low bar, though. That’s like saying to a child who screamed the place down during a 4 hour car journey, “Congratulations, you didn’t grab the wheel and veer us into oncoming traffic”.

Edit cuz this just got published

Nice analogy-and I fully accept it.

I feel like everyday I have to thank Trump for not starting a nuclear war via twitter.

In regards to the Mexico wall story, I always knew Trump was a coward. I just don’t see how you can be that old and so passive aggressive.

Hahaha, i had to do a google search to find out what kappa meant a while back and that is not kappa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Hahaha same here.

Don’t tell me you want this wall :open_mouth:?

But from what i understand this phone calls didn’t happend?

Or was this some other phone calls?

These phone calls are about Trump getting praise for the Boy Scouts of America leadership. Trump claims that he was called by leadership and thanked for the speech. Leadership says that never happened. The other phone call was about Mexican leadership calling to congratulate Trump’s border control efforts-Mexico says that never happened.

The Phone call Quinn is talking about is in reference to Trump calling the Mexican President and asking him to stay quiet on the fact that his government won’t be funding the wall.

No I do not support the Trump wall.

Criticizing immigration is not racism:) Now of course all the Alt-Leftist and Communist are going to flag me and say that i am Nazi and other shit but i dont care because i know many people will agree with me

Ok, I don’t see what that has to do with the current discussion. Unless you’d like to explain how the rhetoric around “building the wall” has been something other than racist?

That’s the same dude that thinks Sweden "isn’t safe"
It’s also hilariously telling that he automatically starts complaining about the “alt-left” and “communists”. It’s all these kids in certain parts of the internet can say apparently.

Kappa is actually the ancient greek pronunciation for the letter letter “K”… and it also happens to be a meme ment to indicate sarcasm where it is not evident, as specified in the above links.

lol get fucked

“The resolution targets North Korea’s primary exports, including coal, iron, iron ore, lead, lead ore and seafood. The sanctions also target other revenue streams, such as banks and joint ventures with foreign companies.
The sanctions will slash North Korea’s annual export revenue of $3 billion by more than a third, according to a statement from Haley’s office.”

Maybe Kim Jong Un will change his hostile tone now?

My government does not give much of a shit about international sanctions, nor does Cuba, nor did Quatar, so I doubt North Korea will either.

Update… they approved the new assembly to last two years. Because apparently you need two years to write a constitution now. Particularly where all 545 dudes belong to the same party and there are only about 5 of them who will be taking charge and calling the shots (Cilia Flores, Delcy Rodríguez, Aristóbulo Isturiz, Diosdado Cabello and… and no one else, really)

Anyone not convinced that they only reason they did this was to create a new supra/super power and establish a dictatorship? Hope not.

As far as I knew, they’ve been imposing increased sanctions for decades now. I see no change on the horizon. The NK govt just allows it’s citizens to suffer the increased burden and hardship while securing their own lifestyle. Although I’m not very well read on the subject these days so I could just be talking out of my ass. Anyone feel free to correct me if needed.

BREAKING NEWS

I haven’t posted in a while, until now. :wink:

I know… Where have you been? What could possible be more important in life besides Hitman forum? You need to get your priorities straight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Anyway welcome back :smiley:.