Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (4th October)

Release Date: 4th October (Early Access for on 1st)

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a military shooter that features a massive and visually stunning open world, playable for the first time in solo or online in 4 - player co-op and PvP at launch. Injured, without support, and hunted down by ex-ghosts, you must fight to survive while lost in Auroa. Choose the right alliances and decide how to take down your toughest enemies ever: The Wolves.

• Sequel to Ghost Recon Wildlands

• An elite US Spec Ops Unit behind enemy lines.

• Steep Slopes, Accumulating Injuries and Fatigue are new to the game.

• Thousands of customisation for gear and weapons.

• New class system that approaches as Assault, Sniper, Stealth.

• New Shared Progression system and end game content

• Prone camo feature

• 4 Classes

• Single player, Co-op and PvP

• Every 4 months there is an update

• Raids

Editions:

Standard

The game. What else do you think you get these days?

Auroa Edition

• Game
  • XP Boosters
  • Skell Credits packs
  • Sacred Land Pack (1 Mission + Melee weapon)

Gold Edition

• Early Access 3 Days
  • Game
  • Year 1 Pass
    Siren’s Call Mission at launch
    Spec Ops Forces Pack (DMR Coverted ACH, CRYE G3 Combat Pants, Crossdraw Vest at launch)
    2 upcoming adventures (Deep State and Transcendance)
    Early unlock of 3 classes

Ultimate Edition

• Early Access 3 Days
  • Game
  • Digital Content
  • Year 1 Pass
    Siren’s Call Mission at launch
    Spec Ops Forces Pack (DMR Coverted ACH, CRYE G3 Combat Pants, Crossdraw Vest at launch)
    2 upcoming adventures (Deep State and Transcendance)
    Early unlock of 3 classes

Wolves Collector’s Edition

• Ubi Store Exclusive

This edition includes a 24cm high-end UbiCollectibles figurine of Cole D. Walker, the leader of the Wolves military unit gone rogue. The Ultimate Pack, which comes with three digital packs (Survivor Pack, Sacred Land Pack and Off-Road Pack) and The Year 1 Pass that allows you to early unlock 3 classes, plus several missions and adventures.

To add, you get various high-end physical items including an exclusive Steelbook metal case, a Confidential file containing 3 lithographs, the selected Game Soundtracks, the Walker Dog tags and a waterproof map of the game.

All of this packed together in an amazing premium box.

LIMITED QUANTITIES available! Includes Beta access with pre-order!

-------------------------

Preorder and Betas

• Sentinel Corp Pack (4x4 wth minigun and armoured outfit)
  • Beta Access (sign up here)
9 Likes

I thought wildlands was great, will definitely pick this up if it’s similar

4 Likes

Promotional Images

2 Likes

It’s live premiere now

would watch but I’m in the middle of something atm. I don’t usually do reveals anyway, prefer to just pick up the news once everyone has their facts in check 🤷

1 Like

I have a lot of details about this game in advance from Ubi. Will update the thread soon

EDIT: Updated. This is as much as I will disclose so far. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks lad, endgame content sounds really good. I didn’t even fully finish wildlands because some dumb fucker decided to put the ending in the middle which took away any drive I had to play the “story”

I would have happily paid for Wildlands DLC if there had been more but they put all their effort into their online mode instead (remind you of anyone? wink wink R*)

this looks really good though, I’m excited. thanks for the deets

1 Like

No probs man I will give more juicy bits in due time without Yves getting angry at me :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I would give you a heads up of checking out the main site but it sends you to Anthem. I have no clue :joy:. The plot thickens

Oh yeah no AI teammates so better have a team

Is there character customization, a la Wildlands? I am interested in this but will only play if I can be a heavily tattooed hispanic woman with a cigar dangling from her mouth.

1 Like

aaaw what about muh sync shots. that was my favorite shit

You can use a drone that will sync shots with you.

2 Likes

Sounds good so far! I hope it visually looks as good as Wildlands, even with the multiplayer mode being brought in. For competitive play, graphics are compromised to some extent usually.

Yes. In the thousands according to Ubi.

I hope so especially for the price some of these editions are lol

Huge fan of Wildlands here, have a Task-force that was been playing it milsim style for about 18 months now. I’m not quite sold on this yet…

Any queries that I maybe able to answer?

@GTAJJ Wait, are you working for Ubisoft? How do you have these details? I’m just curious. Don’t want to come off as rude or anything.

Just watched the game-play video.

It just looks like they took Fallen Ghosts and made it into its own game while making the characters look like they are from and using the same physics as Resident Evil 5.

Not digging the Octo-- sorry, “prone camo” feature, and why do the drones look like pure science fiction devices now?

Seriously though, did the main character eat El Sueno? :joy:

From the video description:
Face your toughest enemies, the Wolves, a lethal ex–US military unit gone rogue, ready to use the most effective killing machines to take you down. The Wolves used to be you. They have the same training and experience as you have. They have seized the archipelago of Auroa, taking control of the most important resources of the island: the drones.

Peace Walker, anyone? XOF, too actually.

Seriously seeing a lot of Metal Gear influence here.

1 Like

Wildlands was mediocre because the game didn’t have a clear vision for its stealth and the mechanics left a lot to be desired stealth-wise. It must be said, however, that Ubisoft Paris have the potential to make a masterpiece like MGS V, they just need a little push or kick in the right direction and they’re in for what could be a real masterpiece here.