Give 47 a phone

I know 47 has a tablet he uses in sitting situations, but let’s face it: a tablet is pretty large. Give him a phone and the option to pull it out and start messing with it to blend in while you want to eavesdrop or wait for something! As a roleplayer, I’d love more stuff like this!

This could simply be an idle animation for 47! If he’s close to walls he could lean into them and stuff.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure they could come up with some more ‘blending in’ options like that, but I would rather have it just be for when you want to blend in instead of an idle animation, as it doesn’t fit 47’s character to just see him pull out a phone and text away like everyone else. He’s alert and aware of his surroundings, a man on the job. But for blending in? Yes, of course, I have no problem with that.

1 Like

47 could use his phone to detonate explosives, and plant evidence on other people’s phones, he could also detonate his explosive phone with his phone

2 Likes

I have no real insight or comment. So here is a song about the wonders and evils of telecommunications.

2 Likes

Here

i suggested this a long time ago, but i’d like 47 to have an idle animation while you’re holding the explosive phone. make it look like he’s texting someone and scrolling, etc.

12 Likes

It is so nice to see Apple has started hiring schizophrenics for their design department. Wonderful victory for the mental health crowd.

2 Likes

Phone? Pfft. Nah. Give 47 a :banana:

2 Likes

Why not have it both ways.
It retains a minimalist and refined style, the latest tech and all the banana-ness you could want for 47.

5 Likes

I like the idea, but that sort of ruins the point of paying for payphones. Maybe a very small tablet.

btw @Accidental-kills98 you’re a goddamn genius!

Don’t look at me I didn’t design it I only flogged the image from a news article.:joy:

(sigh) I guess it’s up to me. :unamused:

3 Likes

If it is an internet thing or a meme it is safer if someone else does it.

1 Like

give 47 a hot wheels set that he can deploy anywhere to blend in

4 Likes

I’d like 47 to always have some Beyblades on hand and he could rip them around some bowl he’s swiped from a stall.

2 Likes

There should also be a safe in each level with a female target wich whould contain a sex tape and you could watch it later on a phone after the ICA digitalized it that whould be soo EBIC

3 Likes

yes do it

This text will be blurred