H3 - Easter Eggs (EEs)

I’d be genuinely surprised if IOI made an Easter-themed level and didn’t include at least one secret easter-egg puzzle. (I mean, c’mon! The artists/programmers love that stuff.)

1 Like

If you chase the white rabbit in stage three he will eventually go through the tube and sit down in the chair, however the bird egg there (inside the pipe) is new too I think?

Other things to note,
There is only one egg light in the bar area that has a beak, probably nothing but odd that it’s only the one.
You can climb up the pipe on the side of the biker garage to get to the roof where there is another bird egg… dear god it’s the bird eggs again. I think IO just likes messing with us.

Edit: So 4 bird eggs:
The one in the woods
The one in the nest
In the tunnel next to the chair
On the biker hideout roof

The one near the chair is just a moving of the one that you could get if you climbed into the window , which is now closed up with cement instead of a closed window… lol.
Anyway, the nest is unbreakable , unlike the one in the tree so it may or may not have a function.

I could’ve sworn i ran around the biker roof and didn’t find an egg, maybe i did it during like stage 1 or 2 and it’s only there for stage 3. (or i’m blind).

Ah i didn’t really pay much attention to the white rabbit, to be honest it was anti-climatic in stage 3 when it popped up and i did a ‘KYAAAAAA’ auto spin around and headshot ‘what was that’ then i read the objective ‘oh…’.

Maybe killing him in the chair or putting down something so he sits on it, like breaking eggs or something lol.

Idk if it’s missing before stage 3 but its in a nest next to the skylight in the middle of the roof.

1 Like

One of my viewers posted this, it’s super late but I’m still gonna try it out, might not have success. Could be fake. We do know there is a bike related easter egg I think, found in the files.

34 Likes

I’ve been hoping for a while for the bike to be a secret exit. This info is correct and this easter egg has been solved!

62 Likes

Jeez finally! Great job!

time to force players using this exit in every contract

28 Likes

Well done! I was struggling to find the bird graffiti, I think it may have been moved in Berlin Egg Hunt, or else I’m blind.

I ran a few more tests and you don’t actually need the mushroom. Only the four Bird’s Eggs.

Also it does work in Contracts Mode. I had to test it just to be sure.

Edit: Another test run. I guess the graffiti doesn’t appear until after you’ve collected 4 eggs.

8 Likes

:partying_face:
Thank you for sharing this. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve been away from the forum for a while, so if anybody wants to compile a list of EEs, I’ll edit the first post. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Where can I find the fourth egg?

I want to go further. One of the targets is named Hush, just like the bat villain.

Depends on the ones you already know about. One is by the entrance path, another in the tree nest. Another in a little window you can drop down into on Agent Green’s roof. Lastly, in the area the hippo can appear, you’ll see these big big pipes. You can go through two of those and find an egg at the end.

5 Likes

Thank you! Just find the pipe one next to an old axe. But I swear the egg wasn’t there before.

1 Like

I didn’t notice any egg there before either, but that’s what I’m hearing. Possibly came with today’s update.

1 Like

i’ll update my list at some point

1 Like

Yeah, the egg at the old axe was added with the update

4 Likes

Oh god that is creepy… :fearful:

1 Like

If the fourth egg was only added in the update, I wonder if IO added the ET EE in the update too based off our speculation/attempts. I spent so long trying to get that bike to fly, I’m just glad the egg exists!

3 Likes